Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

War Update: R.E.D.D. Forfeit and Ending

FC War Update

Last night after battles, myself and the rest of the War Council came together for an impromptu forty-five minute meeting.

We have essentially deduced the following: the R.E.D.D. does not have the operational capacity and activity to continue a meaningful war against the Brotherhood. That conclusion was reached by a number of reasons and facts, but in any rate the High Command of R.E.D.D. believes it cannot continue due to lack of qualified leaders and activity issues due to the numerous Triple-A game titles that have come out and will continue to come out. Numbers are already down, and R.E.D.D's leadership feels it will continue to drop in strength. The following was not an easy decision to make on behalf of R.E.D.D's High Com's part, but it will leave some time for R.E.D.D. to rebuild it's numbers in the coming weeks and prepare to fight on a more even keel. Well, here we go.

----

Field Marshal GhostHammer officially forfeited Imperial forces on Reach at 9:46pm EST last night to Field Marshal Maxdoggy and the B.L.U.E. is victorious on Reach, thus ending another war in Forerunner Conflict.

----

That being said, I would like to congratulate the B.L.U.E. on another well-fought war. It has been fairly even up until this point, and I am under the impression that if R.E.D.D. was in a better state, this war would have lasted way past Christmas. We do not plan to be in peace time extremely long, but a time table has not yet been set to re-initiate hostilities and it will most likely be at least a month.

I know there will be many of you in R.E.D.D. who feel you could have kept fighting, but this is a decision on the basis of your High Command and I feel it is a wise one. This will give us time to move on to better and bigger things, and we have numerous additions to this community we will be adding in the future that you should keep an eye out. Overall, it'll be a recovery period with some goodie bags. Game nights will be common place, and I hope you guys all get ready to start beating each other up on Battlefield or talk Skyrim Chatter over Xbox Live.

Once again, congratulations to the B.L.U.E. and pats on the back for R.E.D.D. who fought so hard this war.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Re: War Update: R.E.D.D. Forfeit and Ending

Congradulations to all who faught on both sides. It was a great honor fighting alongside those in R.E.D.D. and to those across the field in B.L.U.E.

I hope REDD can build up their forces once again. It is no fun winning on a forefeit

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

lol

Peace time should be the normal amount of time because if they need to forfeit then they could use the time to recruit. Also rebuild there army. Also the only reason why i posted this is because i was unaware of what you meant kuhblam. When you said not a extremely long time because there is two ways you could have used that which are

1). That it will start really soon because you want to get the next war running fast or

2). How long it will take because of all the new games coming out.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Good fighting REDD, It was a great time fighting against you. Both armies should be proud of the accomplishments that they made in this war.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

It was fun. Lets do it again sometime, dinner and a movie. ;3

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

I am not too happy with these results but i can also completely understand them. I will continues to practice with my squad in the hopes that we will become a more effective band of brothers in the next conflict, even if I am not the one leading them to victory.

Good job blue it was fun. Even if we did lose in my 1st ever war.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LiLxDevon View Post
    Peace time should be the normal amount of time because if they need to forfeit then they could use the time to recruit. Also rebuild there army. Also the only reason why i posted this is because i was unaware of what you meant kuhblam. When you said not a extremely long time because there is two ways you could have used that which are

1). That it will start really soon because you want to get the next war running fast or

2). How long it will take because of all the new games coming out.
    The length of peace-time is still be decided upon, but the general idea is pretty much agreed upon.

Either way, great War. A lot of people did not find the fun factor, but I had many memories made this War, and I thought everyone was pretty well-rounded skill-wise and I was happy about that.

Also, a lot of ideas are being bounced around in the War Council, and I know when I couldn't see War Council stuff, I always sat there wondering what was being talked over. But trust me, some big changes and new ideas are being worked over, and I think you guys will like the changes =D Once again, if you have any ideas to improve the community or help better the community, post them in the Suggestions area. It is listened to and I thank everyone who utilizes it!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

No one likes a forfeit. But this decision was made for the better of the entire community. And that always trumps a single army.

NOW! We rebuild....

I'm right back at it again...

Thread Information