To upgrade or Not to upgrade, that is the question.

So ive been thinking about upgrading my iPhone 4 to the 4S, however i dont know if i should.

The benefits are minor to me such as the camera. I dont take pictures that often, but a nicer camera would be good.

Siri, yeaaaa... i might use it once in a while. not big on talking to my phone.

Faster processor, i could use. It would be nice to have a faster device as usual.

But i dont know if i should spend the extra money to upgrade, or just wait for the iPhone 5 next year. If i get the 4S i can sell it for more and spend less on the iPhone 5.

Any wisdom?
    MickeyONiel
    OzzyIzSick

iShowStopp3r

Re: To upgrade or Not to upgrade, that is the question.

I say save your money. If you don't really think that you'll be using the features a lot, then it would be wise to just use what you have already.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Blog Posts

A faster device? Hell they barely increase the speed of the damn things everytime they come out with a new one. I still have and iPhone 3GS and it runs as fast as I want it to.... It's not likely to need a lightning fast phone. As for the camera, same goes for my iPhone 3GS. It has a great camera, it's not like your going to be taking pictures for a photo shoot with your phone.

Don't spend your money, the iPhone 4 is still a pretty fresh phone. Don't fall into the loop of wanting the new version of the phone everytime it comes out.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

yeah thats what im thinking. I might save up for a macbook pro. The air sucks.
    MickeyONiel
    OzzyIzSick

iShowStopp3r

Save your money, if you are going for features: 4 to 4s isnt much of a difference 4 to 5 would be a better buy and there will not be much of a difference when talking about money because of your upgrade.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Save your money. Not enough new features to convince me to upgrade. Wait for 5 because 4s is really just a 4 with a S added to the name to sound cool.

Well in my opinion, upgrading from your 4 to 4s is a good idea. First off, the 4 doesnt have a duel processor to withstand all the features that IOS 5 offers. I recently sold my 3gs because it couldnt withstand all the features IOS 5 had and slowed my phone down massively. this also includes depending on your plan with your phone company. Having an upgrade can drastically lower the price.

Thread Information