Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Their Return!!!

Re: Their Return!!!

Just pointing out double post much?

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Blog Posts

I just wanna say that I'm pretty sure I was in a game that ended Elites having loadouts and the only thing we hated, because we were able to look past the regen and their faster speed.

It was the fucking stickies that made me hate the bastards, take the stickies away and things get pretty balanced...

Elites would be a nice addition to change up the gameplay, stop bitching about it and start practicing with having elites so you get used to them.

Alot of arguments tend to go back to how unbalanced they are, and being faster be 2 seconds isn't much if we play LESS MLG BASED MAPS and MORE WAR-SIM BASED MAPS!

So lets fix the real underlying issue, forgers need to start creating war-sim feeling maps and not these boring symmetrical MLG based maps....

Trust me Elites aren't terribly unbalanced, you guys just take things way to far. Stickies were the biggest unbalancing issue, due to the simple fact that starting with grenades you can place very well, that stick to vehicles, and such makes things very unbalanced.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Forging is not easy nor a quick process, I do not breathe out maps like air it takes a month minimum of planning and making the concept of the map and than it takes a good week to forge. If you would like to draw some concept art or even forge some maps yourself go ahead but we only have a minimum amount of forgers in this community.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Forging is not easy nor a quick process, I do not breathe out maps like air it takes a month minimum of planning and making the concept of the map and than it takes a good week to forge. If you would like to draw some concept art or even forge some maps yourself go ahead but we only have a minimum amount of forgers in this community.
    I know, haha I've forged things before. If I had the time I would solely do it just to pump out maps that have that war-sim feel. Currently I don't though

I'm just saying we need to move away from those types of maps.....

My Desk

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

If you want, provide ideas that someone can use as a basis for a map. I've been making a few, and if you have an idea for a theme or style of a map, feel free to suggest it. That way, the few that we are actually able to make will be more realistic.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

I got three maps in the making, none come close to "MLG" gameplay

As for Elites, we don't even want stickies. Just give Elites the same exact load-outs as everyone else. If you want to call "Unbalanced" on a difference if 1-2 seconds, there's something wrong with you, not the game. In fact, it looks like the whole issue here is time. Do you some of you actually think the 15 seconds it takes me to find a DMR and ability will make ALL the Difference?

Blog Posts

I actually proposed using Covie weapons on the loadouts just grenades being universally frags...

My Desk

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    I actually proposed using Covie weapons on the loadouts just grenades being universally frags...
    This was argued last time we talked about Elites. The problem (of course :/) is that some people didn't agree with covie weapons because of slight differences. The Plasma repeater, which would be given with Evade, can take someone's shield out quicker than an AR could. The Needle rifle would be with Sprint. That's not as bad, but some may argue that the Needle rifle is more accurate long-distance than a DMR.

Theses things shouldn't pose a real problem though. The weapons can be picked up on the map by anyone who wants to use them as well.

Blog Posts

The AR kicks you faster when your shields are down....

Another problem with this community no one kicks back and just plays to have a good time with buddies anymore. It's all about win win! WIN!

My Desk

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    The AR kicks you faster when your shields are down....
    Yeah. Plasma eats more shield, bullets eat more health.

Thread Information