Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Their Return!!!

Re: Their Return!!!

Silko i understand your irritance from childish retorts and Reaper himself (lol dont get me started) but if not a poll then more threads. You bring up good points that i will openly listen to but in return maybe you should do so as well. Casting the ideal is aside. The funniest thing about this is that i disagree with elites in the fc war but i still dont like see the idea shut off. This is a community and many more will rise to the occasion to ask themselves "Who was Ghosthammer when he joined? Who was Silko?" You were all common members before you must recall being the little guy who wanted to play Halo. I disagree not on the matter but on how the matter is being treated. i am discussing this with you calmly listening to pink floyd and chilling and if u say no then i will relax and watch tv. BUT there will always be more people who willl rise in a immature fury i.e. Reaper. I am but a martyr for the masses. Many shall rise. We are but a community. I wish u luck Silko on future threads (im not a sarcastic troll btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider614 View Post
    Silko i understand your irritance from childish retorts and Reaper himself (lol dont get me started) but if not a poll then more threads. You bring up good points that i will openly listen to but in return maybe you should do so as well. Casting the ideal is aside. The funniest thing about this is that i disagree with elites in the fc war but i still dont like see the idea shut off. This is a community and many more will rise to the occasion to ask themselves "Who was Ghosthammer when he joined? Who was Silko?" You were all common members before you must recall being the little guy who wanted to play Halo. I disagree not on the matter but on how the matter is being treated. i am discussing this with you calmly listening to pink floyd and chilling and if u say no then i will relax and watch tv. BUT there will always be more people who willl rise in a immature fury i.e. Reaper. I am but a martyr for the masses. Many shall rise. We are but a community. I wish u luck Silko on future threads (im not a sarcastic troll btw)
    and i related to this man......
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Quote Originally Posted by Raider614 View Post
    This topic has been brought up so many times before. And almost all the threads have been shut down. This community cant seem to handle the topic, as much as we would like to. So I am dipping out, my points are out there and un-answered. Have fun =p

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

[QUOTE=Carpe Vexillum;49266]When discussion turns to insults, there is a problem.
    Andi has shown he cannot handle open conversation without getting hostile. And he only provided an ignorant close-minded opinion. Then proceeded to push buttons.

We can discuss if everyone can be even minded and give full attention and answers to each side.

Im glad to see another member handling the situation in a mature fashion. But remember you are simply the enemy of my enemy and i disagree with the elites. I am open to hearing your reasons. Vote for puba1228

I am glad to see another member who is

Blog Posts

[QUOTE=Raider614;49271]
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    Vote for puba1228
    LOL whats up with the political propaganda

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

lol my bad my lil cousin puba is the one who got me in the fc war and he seems to know alot about all this ghosthammer field marshall stuff so im just messing with him...
    On another note i read your older stuff on the previous pages and i see your point stat wise. I still hold my decision on no elites but some red members also brought up the idea of testing it out and it bringing "fresh air" to the war. My curiosity leads to how much members want elites because thats what really matters in my opinion.

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    The buck stops at the WC. If WC says no then it is no. Period. There are few who want the elites and many who do not. So even if we did your poll the results would be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    This topic has been brought up so many times before. And almost all the threads have been shut down. This community cant seem to handle the topic, as much as we would like to. So I am dipping out, my points are out there and un-answered. Have fun =p
    WC has said no at this time, and as Silko kindly and correctly pointed out, the buck does indeed stop at the WC.

Carpe, it's not just this topic, there have been a few. You all want to know why there are so many problems and issues in FC? It's because of things like this, where you come into a thread and act like 5 years olds becuase certain people can't have a normal conversation. Grow up.

Thread Information