Battlefield 3

It rocks. People should get it. NAOW

I created Hill 30

Re: Battlefield 3

ok

I'm back

Blog Posts

Honestly, I'm pretty underwhelmed by it.

Nothing feels improved.

I've played a solid 2 hours and not enjoyed a minute of it, probably because the maps are TOO big. (Kharg Island anyone?) Even with the 24 players... (which just rapes the servers, I'm sure) it's hard to get any good amount of kills strung together. I haven't gotten over 10 kills, and its not because of skill.
    I went 2-4 one match that was 12 minutes long. I got 500 points. It was such a massive waste of time.
    I also haven't been to a second round of rush, only win/loss in the first stage.

Operation Metro was a little bit too small, but it felt great. Gameplay was fast and intense, but still varied. I didn't get to find someone every 2 minutes, just to die because they're 60 feet away and they have a sniper, or a tank, and all I've got is my useless med-pack.

Normally I stick to squad deathmatch so I can get the faster gameplay, but none (other than Bazaar) have seemed worthwhile for it.

I'm considering selling it and buying Call of Duty.

Blog Posts

This game is purely awesome, TDM is so intense now....

Fire selection makes all the difference, when I'm in an open field I switch to single shot. As I enter a building switch to full auto.

Deathhawk I have to say that the game has very much changed, mainly because the graphics change from BFBC2 which looked like a giant cartoon.

Maps are huge because they need to support 64 players on PC. Which honestly I feel that the next-gen consoles are around the corner from being announced.... Graphic engines have greatly evolved. Look at Oblivion which was a beautiful game when it released and now Skyrim. Which it makes Oblivion look like shit ^.^

It seems as though DICE loves to add things to piss everyone off. In BFBC2 it was the dust, and now it's the god damn lights! It's cool that you can mount blinding flashlights on your guns. But blindly lights all over everyone of the damn maps is to much!

I can see quite a few updates coming out for this game soon to fix all of the small imperfections this game has. Otherwise it is everything that I wanted!

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

FOOOK TDM!!! jk.

Large Conquest is nuts and 64p Rush is absolute carnage.

I've played a solid 2 hours and not enjoyed a minute of it, probably because the maps are TOO big.
    Battlefield should have HUGE ass maps. They did it right.

Also metro is MEH. Definitively not a typical BF map but still is nuts to play on with 64p.
    Last edited by d3ad1te; 10-30-2011 at 06:17 PM.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Super bump!

Battlefield 3 Players have unlocked almost a full week's worth of Double XP for Premium Members beginning this Saturday at night time. It continues until Friday, so after Battle Night on Sunday you can play FIVE FULL DAYS of Battlefield 3 for teh doubel xpz!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...0825T02&p1=239
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Battlefield 3: Armored Kill Trailer

HOLY CRAP I WANT NOW BUT I NO HAVE BF3 PS3 CAUSE I'M NOT GAY
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information