Thread: next war

next war

These are a couple things that i belive will make next war better. First off, everybody from red and everybody from blue sit around a campfire and sing Kumbaya, so there is no more bitching and arguing on the forums, if i had to guess, myth and kublam's favorite things to do are not seeing people bitch at eachother and sort that shit out and suspend, etc. If this community realizes this is all fun, which ik that it can next war will be alot of fun. My final thing is to ban people who deserve to be banned, if somebody says for example, that they have no problem at all overthrowing a FM, as long as they have a "good reason to", that person should not be in this community, because ik the last thing this community wants is a rebellion. Well thats all i have to say, and ik if we can solve these problems next war will be alot of fun for everyone.

Blog Posts

Re: next war

People who "deserve" to be banned, are banned. Many times, people tried to revolt, and it hasn't gone anywhere. Forerunner Conflict is still the largest and most successful War Simulation on the market (as far as I know); not much people can do to drag it down. As of right now, I see no drama. Only way that drama starts is if people start dragging arguments onto the forums, which is when they take a 48 like a champ, or when people don't know how to express their opinions in a /respectful/ manner. Once people learn to do these things, we can all move on. Otherwise, ignore the people who start the drama and make this place fun by bringing ideas to the table to help build the community.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information