Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FC Update 1.5

Re: FC Update 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by I GhostHammer I View Post
    Yea but c'mon, Halo without Bungie? Heavy thats like sex without a girl, its quick, lonley, and you always have to deal with a HUGE mess.
    I never said it was going to be good. Im just saying that its not the last "Halo" game, its just the last good one.
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

TealGore

alright

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Yea but c'mon, Halo without Bungie? Heavy thats like sex without a girl, its quick, lonley, and you always have to deal with a HUGE mess.
    Interesting and valid point of view. Also, where the fuck have you been?!?! We've been worried sick!!

Halo without bungie, by the route they've been taking their game, some of you might not agree on my statement, but that might be a godsend and not likely but hopefully breath new life into this dying series. Every game seems to be consistently trying to bring something new to the table that needs patching. They patched Halo 2, but they refuse to patch Halo 3 and Reach believing it is a game sent by god himself that has nothing wrong with it.

If their be errors in what i says its 5:30 and i have yet to sleep in two days.

They've done alright with Reach i will give them that, but it feels that this game is based on more luck than skill, then to counter that luck they give us AA's most notably armor lock. The DMR after weeks of playing with it is the most inconsistent weapon ive every played with. Which is why im glad MLG now lets me choose the superior weapon the Needle Rifle.

Blog Posts

Asking for a perfect game is like asking for a million dollars on the street. It's still possible, but sooooo unlikely. Like many things in life, Video games are opinionated. That's why some people prefer RPG games over shooters. Put yourself in Bungie's shoes. You have a portion of gamers saying either.
    A.)Fix the DMR
    B.)Teh DMR = AWESOMESAUCE
    C.)Effffin' A, bring back the BR
    D.)It's alright but needs patches here and there

Judging on those choices, you can't pick one without pissing off a portion of the people. It's a lose-lose situation.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd Kanti View Post
    Halo without bungie, by the route they've been taking their game, some of you might not agree on my statement, but that might be a godsend and not likely but hopefully breath new life into this dying series. Every game seems to be consistently trying to bring something new to the table that needs patching. They patched Halo 2, but they refuse to patch Halo 3 and Reach believing it is a game sent by god himself that has nothing wrong with it.

If their be errors in what i says its 5:30 and i have yet to sleep in two days.

They've done alright with Reach i will give them that, but it feels that this game is based on more luck than skill, then to counter that luck they give us AA's most notably armor lock. The DMR after weeks of playing with it is the most inconsistent weapon ive every played with. Which is why im glad MLG now lets me choose the superior weapon the Needle Rifle.
    i feel that 343 notices the mistakes of bungie and is liable to fix them for halo 4, which is good. sometimes a gaming company cant see the true flaws of their creation, but another gaming company and the community certainly can

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Asking for a perfect game is like asking for a million dollars on the street. It's still possible, but sooooo unlikely. Like many things in life, Video games are opinionated. That's why some people prefer RPG games over shooters. Put yourself in Bungie's shoes. You have a portion of gamers saying either.
    A.)Fix the DMR
    B.)Teh DMR = AWESOMESAUCE
    C.)Effffin' A, bring back the BR
    D.)It's alright but needs patches here and there

Judging on those choices, you can't pick one without pissing off a portion of the people. It's a lose-lose situation.
    I hear what you are saying but my main issue stems from the DMR's reliance on "luck" i dont have to pace it the risk vs. reward of pacing the DMR does not beat the risk vs reward of spamming. Too some ppl that "luck" stems from the DMR's bloom, this is the first time they have done bloom, and i beleive it needs patching. Keep it but patch it. Look at the NR's Bloom, it resets slower, its max bloom will mess up your shots, its risk and reward is in favor of pacing.

I know you can't make a perfect game right off the bat, but you can patch it. Something bungie refuses to do unless some person gets an advantage because of it.

I also feel that bungie sold out for greed, and didn't stick to their vision.

Thread Information