45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Modern Warfare 3

10 22.22%
  • Elder Scrolls Skyrim

35 77.78%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: MW3 or Skyrim?

Re: MW3 or Skyrim?

I honestly haven't had a problem with MW3. I don't get why people are so apt to bandwagon on the troll that is about it being exactly like MW2. In fact i think it is more of a combo of Cod 4, MW2, and Black Ops without the gayness. As for Skyrim, i don't like that type of game thus i'm not nor will i ever buy it. Not saying its bad. Just don't like it. And another thing, if you don't like MW3 then don't buy it and leave it alone. I mean jesus, its like you're life is so meaningless that you have to bash a game that is commercially successful. I reiterate, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT. Be a big kid and leave it alone.
    GO 'DORES

Quote Originally Posted by JigokuNoNinja15 View Post
    I honestly haven't had a problem with MW3. I don't get why people are so apt to bandwagon on the troll that is about it being exactly like MW2. In fact i think it is more of a combo of Cod 4, MW2, and Black Ops without the gayness. As for Skyrim, i don't like that type of game thus i'm not nor will i ever buy it. Not saying its bad. Just don't like it. And another thing, if you don't like MW3 then don't buy it and leave it alone. I mean jesus, its like you're life is so meaningless that you have to bash a game that is commercially successful. I reiterate, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT. Be a big kid and leave it alone.
    ^ This. Besides the Skyrim part. Always have been a huge RPG fan always will.

Blog Posts

Thank you for saying that Jigoku. Like I said earlier I have never heard of this game there for I am not interested into it so why in the hell should I buy it. Many of the people who are saying MW3 is just MW2 have not played the game and watching someone else play it is not the same. Watching game play doesn't automatically make you a CoD expert and you now know everything about it. When you have played then I will be willing to listen to your arguments. Seeing how I have played Halo, BF, and CoD, I think I am qualified to give an accurate opinion about these games.

The bottom line is this: If someone enjoys a game then let them play their games and stop trying to be a snob and think you are better then someone who plays that game simply because you think it is a bad game. Clearly they like it since they payed for it. Their money. Their life. Get over it.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Rented it from Redbox, was surprised by how much I am enjoying the multiplayer. Then again, Infinity Ward did make this one and not the super shitty studio Treyarch.

The campaign was awesome! Dat ending

I love the weapon proficiency ordeal and the different types of killstreaks (Support FTW), I love the Recon Drone.

That hybrid scope is awesome, I hope more games use it in the future.

This game also has one of the best theater modes around, loving it!

I am impressed that this game sold 9.3 million copies on the first day, that's something to be proud of right there (Source).
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

i went over to a buddies house today and played MW3 with him... it really isnt that bad... it FEELS the same as MW2, but you can easily see the difference between both games... the story mode was great and multiplayer is still strong...

Skyrim looks amazing, however im not buying it because i dont like RPG games all that much, Fable is basically my limit on that...

This thread "MW3 vs Skyrim" should really be who is going to make more money... not which is better... otherwise its going to be a stupid fight just like how CoD had to fight with BF fans and Halo Fans on their past releases...

MW3 is going to break records in sales without a dought (if it hasnt already). Skyrim is only gonna attract a good size group, maybe around the same amount of sales Reach got last year, but no way in hell will beat MW3 in sales...

I wish luck to both (id prefer to see Skyrim kick CoDs ass) good luck, but you cant compare these two games like some people are trying to...

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    Rented it from Redbox, was surprised by how much I am enjoying the multiplayer. Then again, Infinity Ward did make this one and not the super shitty studio Treyarch.

The campaign was awesome! Dat ending

I love the weapon proficiency ordeal and the different types of killstreaks (Support FTW), I love the Recon Drone.

That hybrid scope is awesome, I hope more games use it in the future.

This game also has one of the best theater modes around, loving it!

I am impressed that this game sold 9.3 million copies on the first day, that's something to be proud of right there (Source).
    Treyarch should stick with tony hawk and spiderman to tell you the truth

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Thank you for saying that Jigoku. Like I said earlier I have never heard of this game there for I am not interested into it so why in the hell should I buy it. Many of the people who are saying MW3 is just MW2 have not played the game and watching someone else play it is not the same. Watching game play doesn't automatically make you a CoD expert and you now know everything about it. When you have played then I will be willing to listen to your arguments. Seeing how I have played Halo, BF, and CoD, I think I am qualified to give an accurate opinion about these games.

The bottom line is this: If someone enjoys a game then let them play their games and stop trying to be a snob and think you are better then someone who plays that game simply because you think it is a bad game. Clearly they like it since they payed for it. Their money. Their life. Get over it.
    I played MW3 and it is the same game, all gameplay mechanics are the same and the UMP is still as OP'd as it was before....

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JigokuNoNinja15 View Post
    Its natural for people to hate big things, like coke for example some people dont like coka cola so they will only drink pepsi. As for COD all being the same...it is. Or at least "the formula" is. Every COD game has systematically had the same gameplay since the 1st one and they multiplayer has been the same general idea since MW1. The only differences are slight modifications to perks, killstreaks, etc... Maybe some new weapons and new maps. The campaign story is mediocre at best. The only thing about it that stands out is the amazing set pieces. The way I see it is if I have 1 game then thats all I need. Im not going to spend $60 a year for something that I already have. And dont get me started on call of duty elite. COD isnt a bad game they knew what the general gamer population wanted and they delivered. The reason I am more excited for skyrim is because every elder scrolls game is vastly different. And basically every game Bethesda has made in the past10 years has been game of the year(for a very good reason).

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    Its natural for people to hate big things, like coke for example some people dont like coka cola so they will only drink pepsi. As for COD all being the same...it is. Or at least "the formula" is. Every COD game has systematically had the same gameplay since the 1st one and they multiplayer has been the same general idea since MW1. The only differences are slight modifications to perks, killstreaks, etc... Maybe some new weapons and new maps. The campaign story is mediocre at best. The only thing about it that stands out is the amazing set pieces. The way I see it is if I have 1 game then thats all I need. Im not going to spend $60 a year for something that I already have. And dont get me started on call of duty elite. COD isnt a bad game they knew what the general gamer population wanted and they delivered. The reason I am more excited for skyrim is because every elder scrolls game is vastly different. And basically every game Bethesda has made in the past10 years has been game of the year(for a very good reason).
    CoD's MW campaign is "mediocre"? hahaha... Its probably the best storyline that iv ever played, id rent MW3 just to play it and get the Achievemets for it... otherwise, you did prove good points

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Russians attacking America? Its a little stereotypical. Granted it did get some emotion out of me when i first came out of the bunker to fin DC under attack. But the whole russian idea is getting old. In MY opinion anyways.

Thread Information