Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

FC Status Update (Very Important, Please Read!)

FC Status Update

Due to financial circumstances and a host of other things, our primary website caretaker and current Forerunner Metkil5685 will be stepping down from his position and retiring. You should all thank him for his lengthy service and devotion; without him, many of the things we have could not have been realized. He's a true veteran of numerous wars, and his retirement is a well-deserved one.

As an unfortunate side effect, however, he will no longer be hosting our website. This has put a constraint on us, as we only have until the end of the month to continue utilizing this website. This is not something that can be avoided or delayed, and donations/advertising will be disabled.

However, fear not. Your friendly neighborhood robot Mythonian and the rest of the administration team is looking into options and we WILL have something ready for you guys to use. I will keep you all updated as we make progress. If you feel like you can help in any way, shape or form, please direct your concerns to Skynet.

Officers and squad leaders, I suggest that you begin saving important documents and the like for when we transfer so that the transition will be as smooth as possible. I have already asked/instructed the War Council and High Command to begin saving vitals documents such as the Accords, etc. which I am helping to do.

Again, do not freak out. This is a minor setback that we'll have to work around and I don't want to people to start whining "Hold me, Kuhblam!"

---
    ---
    ---

Underage Member Policy Updated

We have decided to update our underage member policy.

From now on, a Forerunner may review an underage member to join our community if the Field Marshal requests it or if the member in question is a sibling of a current member. We feel that there may be a select few young ones out there who may yet have something to offer to our community.

However, I have instructed the Field Marshals that these case-by-case reviews will be sparse and few in-between; I do not want to be flooded with requests from every underage prospect who decides he wants to take a crack at our armies. Because of this, DO NOT begin forwarding your respective High Command with requests from people you recruit whom you didn't check the age for first.

This policy has been in effect as of a week ago and will be added into the updated Accords when they are released.

War Start Date

The War Council in coordination with both High Commands has decided upon a war start date.

That date is the following:

January 8th, 2011

I share the sentiment of my fellow Forerunners and the remainder of the administration team that this is an appropriate date based on several different factors we have taken into account. I will continue to monitor the progress of both armies; if the Forerunners deem so we will convene the war that Sunday. If we do not feel both sides are ready the war will be further delayed. Gentlemen, make sure your respective sides are prepared for war so we can make this next Forerunner Conflict a good one.

----

That's it for now. I will continue to keep you all updated on our website situation.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Re: FC Status Update (Very Important, Please Read!)

Alfred is my hero.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Blog Posts

Spah sappin' mah website!

Good stuff Kuhblam, another well-informative update.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Thanks metty for your dedication and time to the community. Good luck in your future endeavors, you wont need it though with how awesome you are.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Good luck anyways, and thanks.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

^ finally a proper use of that.

-Goes and saves story.-
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Hold me, Kuhblam!

i'll begin saving stuff, just make sure to remember to tell us where the new site is :P
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

no!! i love this website!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Well guys . . . looks like were all moving on. Although I'm new and really haven't seen any sight of him, big thanks to Metkil5685 for hosting this site.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Damn I saw this coming from Metkil when he went MIA. Personally I know the hell we made him go through like the past year or so. Good job trying to stay in there and thanks for your time. Now time for some new things ^___^ PhotoShop here I come! BTW Myth I haven't been ignoring you I'm just lazy and haven't been on my pc :P

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Thread Information