Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

(This is in short. I will be adding more in depth later, but for those who want to know the skin details.)

The game itself is great, the graphics are amazing and it is just as much fun if not even more because of the update. The game feels more immerssive than before because of all the detail. The co-op is mountains of fun, and as was stated, achievements were long overdue. Kinect is great, building the library is fun if your into that kind of thing. 3D is amazing, that's all I can say, I don't like 3D but I would do 1 play through with it. Switching back and forth if your a big fan of the game is better than you'd imagine up close. The graphics for the most part seem to flow seamlessly. The new maps are a testament to Halo as a whole, each very well built and updated for Halo Reach.

Problems ::

Graphical lag due to the old game engine. - Solution: Install the Game.

Voice Audio to quiet due to LOUD sound effects. - Solution: a.) Mixer b.) wait for update

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Re: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

I'm stoked Bro!

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Add Carpe Escapes for a good time. Lul Jk, but if you wan to run co-op when you get it, I am down.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I see . . . so nothing to worry about! Except I can't play until the weekend . . .

(By Ireland Wolf)

Thread Information