Thread: Skyrim?

The Elder Trolls V:
    The King of the HEEL
    Blog Posts

Skyrim?

Game/Item to be Reviewed: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Reason for Review: I wanna know is it really worth $60, and 200 hours of my life?

Any DLC you want included: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie
    YEAH SON, HE CAME WITH THAT HEAT SON. FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD, THIS RIGHT HERE IS ART, HE'LL CRUSH THE COMPETITION, SON. REAL TALK NAHMEAN?

I'd die over these Reeboks, you ain't even know it -Rick Ross

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: Skyrim?

Dude just get it, of btw 200 hrs isnt even scratching the surface.

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Well ive completed the story mode, finished the dark brotherhood, companions, mages guild and bards college and nearly all of thieves (need to find stones ) and im level 46 in 90 hours so unless you liked oblivion get it but i was kinda disappointed at the length of the game.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    Well ive completed the story mode, finished the dark brotherhood, companions, mages guild and bards college and nearly all of thieves (need to find stones ) and im level 46 in 90 hours so unless you liked oblivion get it but i was kinda disappointed at the length of the game.
    Quest lines could of been longer, but with the amount of side quests.... I'm doing the Dragon Priest Masks right now and so far I've spent 3 hours doing it and have 3 more masks to go.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Been awhile since I wrote a review (wrote several on the old site). I'll give it a go, but give me a day or two.*

~Kuhblam

*But seriously, it's Skyrim. Just buy it already.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I'm not going to write you a huge review, but let me say that I wasn't going to get this game. Normally, the only game I will play is a shooter, nothing else ever interested me. But about a week ago a friend let me play on a new file my friend created (but never used). Going through the beginning sequence was amazing, and using magic made my day.

What sealed the deal was when I was in a mine filled with bandits or something and there was an archer on a bridge, I took out my long bow and shot once, got a hit but it wasn't enough of course. The dude on the bridge just kept walking around aimlessly with an arrow stuck in his leg, so I aimed a little higher and got the kill. When I went to retrieve my arrows the last one I shot was stuck directly in his chest where his heart would be and I made a big fuss about how awesome that was, my friends told me to shut up and I decided to buy the game and the blockbusters next to me that's closing down. Hopefully today is when I'll get it.

Trust me, this is coming from a picky gamer, and I would 100% buy this game.

(By Ireland Wolf)

So much of my life wasted. I think this is spoiler safe, but me and my wife are 150 hours in (cumulatively) and neither of us are past High Hrothgar.... so many side quests you forget about the main game.
    Definitely lots of bang for the buck, I plan to play through at least 2 characters.

Skyrim takes up most of my time on my xbox.. It's worth it...

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Thread Information