Thread: BW LEGACY

BW LEGACY

Hello everyone,

I am BW LEGACY, or Ryan. I am the Owner of the BlackWatch clan for Xbox 360. We are an affiliate of Forerunner Conflict and we are happy to be a part of your great and unique community.

We are having our members sign-up on the FC website and enlisting in whichever army they prefer. We have already had FC members sign up on the BW site and we are very grateful for that. We look forward to seeing this affiliation between the two organizations prosper and you'll be seeing me on the battlefield soon!

Thank you
    Regards,
    BW LEGACY
    Owner of BlackWatch
    http://www.BlackWatchHQ.com

Re: BW LEGACY

It's great to have you, BW.

Sadly, we'll need to have a majority of your guys re-enlist within the army if they had applied within the last month. Sorry!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Re: BW LEGACY

Eh it's fine. In all truth it's a blessing only members of 1 month or less were deleted. It also means that any bot accounts or people that are no longer here are just wasted data on the site.

Really I just feel bad for the moderators and admins who have to be running around and getting everything back up to speed. That can be a nightmare.

Thread Information