Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

FC Update 4.3 (Important, Please Read!)

FC Update 4.3

Howdy, folks. Two small but very important announcements you should be aware of.

Also, sorry SpartanBH. I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

Slight Weapons Leak

As you all know, our website had a pretty major hiccup last night. For the full details of how that Mexican Standoff occurred and the immediate aftermath, check out Metty's update <<here>>. We are very certain of who it was, so rest assured. Feel free to speculate, but at this time we will not be releasing or tossing out any names. If you do for some reason know, we ask that you respect that privacy until we feel the need to make a name public.

That being said, we've reverted to a month old backup of the website, meaning any accounts created since then have been deleted and any/all posts created since then have been deleted as well. If you guys want to re-post Merry Christmas for everyone, I've got nothing against you.

If your user group is incorrect or you are not in the right army (many of you switched between during that month-long time period), if you are missing VCash, etc., please post in the Official Forum Restore Topic. Make sure to tell anyone you've recruited who's account may have been deleted to re-register as well.

In any rate, a lot of work done on the forums has since been erased and it'll take awhile to get back to normalcy. Luckily, we have copies of the major documents so that's not a major problem, but the Field Marshals and their HighComs did a lot of work re-arranging their forums and getting set with updates etc. In response to that, take a look at what's below.

Wars Delayed

R.E.D.D. High Command has requested a delay of the war start date due to problems caused by the recent website hack that have reverted a lot of work done. The Forerunners also feel that B.L.U.E. could use a delay of game handicap as well.

As a result, the War Council is pushing back the start date to give both sides more time to prepare for the war. That date is the following:

----
    January 15th, 2012 at 6:00pm EST
    ----

Continue with your preparations, gentlemen. The time for cracked shields and splintered armor is coming up very fast and you need to make sure every man in your armies are ready for the war.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Re: FC Update 4.3 (Important, Please Read!)

EEHHHH. Ive been looking forward to next Sunday all December This blows.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

will you guys ever (at some point) announce who did it?

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sangheili Ekim View Post
    EEHHHH. Ive been looking forward to next Sunday all December This blows.
    Hey. Hey! Do you have to change tons of user groups and process at least 15 recruits along with making sure everything is back on schedule?! No I don't think you do!

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

Great, now I can't play in my last FC battle for awhile ... ='(
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Really.....

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

At this time, Bazonga, we do not plan to release any names.

Sorry, gents, but this is the way it needs to be. If you have any complaints, feel free to spam my inbox.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Wow... Why can't we be told? If they have been found, and convicted. We should be allowed to know. It's just going to cause drama, if you don't tell us up front. Just sayin.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    At this time, Bazonga, we do not plan to release any names.

Sorry, gents, but this is the way it needs to be. If you have any complaints, feel free to spam my inbox.

~Kuhblam
    This is code for the phrase "What happens in [insert location here], stays in [insert location here]". :P

Until the appropriate actions are taken outside of FC, then things will become more clear (or not).
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

The situation pertaining to hacking of the website is currently being kept under wraps until we can 100% confirm what happened. We are working on it and we will inform you guys when we have solid information.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Thread Information