Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Fallout: New Vegas

Who else is pumped for this game?

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Got it!
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Got it and I do like it, and even through a bunch of trailers for the game the graphics looked the same they are slightly better though the area we can explore seems slightly smaller... but that could just be the map.

I am having a bunch of glitches with it through, like not being able to shoot for 5-10 seconds after reloading and my arms disappearing until I move, teleporting to the left for no reason, not getting a perk at lvl 5, and the pipboy screen going off its mark and now the pipboy screen is way to bright and unreadable... I hope they address these issues soon... but it is still fun none the less

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

If you do have this game then SAVE OFTEN! There are a few game breaking glitches such as loading errors or getting stuck in a room that doesn't allow you to open any doors (says it requires a key).

Hopefully this will be all fixed by the time I get it.

I've heard this game has so many bugs in it that it puts Fallout 3 to shame.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave;
    5005 not getting a perk at lvl 5,
    You get perks every even level (2,4,6,8, etc)

I got it for the PC and I haven't noticed any glitches yet, As for the game looking like Fallout 3, they said this from the beginning. They said it is going to look like Fallout 3 due to the fact that they are using the same engine as before (which is the same for Oblivion).

Either way, I'm enjoying it.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

The only glitches I've incountered are the same for Fallout 3. Sometimes my Pipboy wont come up when I hit the buttion, or when I try to switch between the screens it wont let me ect.. and the one about shooting that fiery was talking about. Other then that I've had no troubles.
    "AA's for quiters."

How about any hallucinogenic bobbleheads?
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    You get perks every even level (2,4,6,8, etc)
    that doesn't seem right because I have gotten one at 3 & 7..... I don't know maybe your unlucky and it did it to you more than once?

Quote Originally Posted by Metkil5685 View Post
    I got it for the PC and I haven't noticed any glitches yet, As for the game looking like Fallout 3, they said this from the beginning. They said it is going to look like Fallout 3 due to the fact that they are using the same engine as before (which is the same for Oblivion).

Either way, I'm enjoying it.
    A games engine doesn't matter on how it looks, thats why on PC versions when people make mods they can look better than the actual game, the graphics depend on 2 main things, models and textures. all an engine has to do is load the model and the texture, it is up to the developer to improve graphics (which they did in slight ways). I could take the old mario game engine and load high quality sprites into it for better graphics, they used to be 8-16 bit because of hardware reasons, I could also take the mario 64 engine and make the characters look like they are from halo reach

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

I'll wait until they update the glitches and fix all that junk. Then I'll bust out the $60 for it.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Boys Dinner View Post
    How about any hallucinogenic bobbleheads?
    Snowglobes.
    "AA's for quiters."

Thread Information