Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MY name is NWK Havoc93

well first off i am an 18 year old male MAN!!! :P if there's anything i have learned in life its that Halo Reach is my true calling i live most of my life playing halo because i absolutely love halo. i am a very good player. i am also on the grifball league so if anyone is really good at grifball let me know would be happy to play with you someday. also i am in the clan called NWK (New World Killers) i am currently recruiting for them and hoping to increase our numbers quit drastically so plz plz plz if u are interested in a clan that wants respectful and responsible people that don't like any racial discrimination or tea-bagging plz message me either on Xbox live or on here and i will get u into the clan. also if u do join u will be a recruit and to get your first promotion u have to not only show Ur dedicated to the clan but be willing to put NWK in front of your name. when u do join i am responsible for Ur actions and Ur choices so if u mess up that means i got to get yelled at as well and i don't want that for either of us. so plz feel free to ask questions about that. but other than that i am glad to be apart of this war and to be able to get the chance to have fun thank you very much for having me here thank you

Re: MY name is NWK Havoc93

Welcome. Is your clan already afiliated with FC?

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

So you play Grifball then.... My old Grifball team ( Freestyle Midgets, Grifballs of Steel) where the winners of several UK Halo 3 leagues but i don't really keep up to date with the new reach system as it is completely WACK compared to halo 3 grifball... Do you know any english Grifball players? I havnt stayed in touch with any american players but i know runknockyardrun frooommm waaayyyyy back but i dont talk to him any more, any way welcome to FC send me a FR if you fancy a grifball game but i only fuck around on reach

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Good to have you in REDD, I think you'll like the feel of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Funktastiiic View Post
    So you play Grifball then.... My old Grifball team ( Freestyle Midgets, Grifballs of Steel) where the winners of several UK Halo 3 leagues but i don't really keep up to date with the new reach system as it is completely WACK compared to halo 3 grifball... Do you know any english Grifball players? I havnt stayed in touch with any american players but i know runknockyardrun frooommm waaayyyyy back but i dont talk to him any more, any way welcome to FC send me a FR if you fancy a grifball game but i only fuck around on reach
    yes i do play grifball and i am pretty good and im in a small division tho but we are currently second in the league and my team is called qwib qwib and i actually do know an english player his name is lemme grifball i met him in halo 3 as well but i like reach better lol

Quote Originally Posted by MedeDust View Post
    Welcome. Is your clan already afiliated with FC?
    no not at this time they are not i will be talking with them to get them in here tho

When you affiliate your clan we will also put your banner on the homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    When you affiliate your clan we will also put your banner on the homepage
    my banner??

Quote Originally Posted by NWK Havoc93 View Post
    my banner??
    Like if your clan or community has an icon to symbolize themselves.

Name's Dinner. I haven't been part or the things that go on around here in some time, but you'll find me on the forums sometimes. Hope you have a nice stay here.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Blog Posts

Dinner's like the forum troll. Doesn't do much but will watch you from a far all the time.

Have a nice time Havoc. I've been here for a few years and I've enjoy all my time. So I hope you do as well.

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Dinner's like the forum troll. Doesn't do much but will watch you from a far all the time.
    Less like trolling, more like lurking.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Thread Information