Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Tales Of The Veterans

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    Kuhblam and aftershock are two different people :p
    You got that right. One is cool 24/7 and the other is an author bastard who should act like a tree and fuck off.
    Founder of the following names, phrases and things in FC:

Thee Assassin, Spitfuck (Kuhblam), FC custom game type names, FC currency and FC war bonus's (Both are filed under 'Regret'), Mythonian is a robot and he's Skynet, The general idea of FC medals, The REDD and BLUE and the respected back stories (Along with Eri), Pack Mule (Donkey), Brining RedBubble here, The Mic Nazi (AshMCairo), Dust tosser (Mede Dust), Fear squad, Co-founder of Blue Canada squad, Yehsus (Im his father), My own resignation, Forge Dept (Halo 3), Prestige in FC (Currently still on my 8th), The Vortex. Timpon Carpet (Yehsus's's's real name). English (Doktor Knight). Fairies (Jet Pack users).

Blog Posts

I seriously hate these topics, solely because it makes me want to build a time machine to go back in time to find this community 3 years earlier. . .

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

3 years from now you can post a topic like this, and your generation can post in it and feel like we do.

But if the rvbr kids are still around in 3 years, we can still make a 'remember 2007?' topic :P

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

lol I swear that kuhblam had a different gt a while ago but that was a typo lol, aftershock when did you go blue?

My heart is REDD, my blood is REDD, and my armor is REDD. REDD army forever and always.

Halo 2 Veteren
    GFX Artist

Quote Originally Posted by xWarPath77x View Post
    lol I swear that kuhblam had a different gt a while ago
    lawl. Gunslinger. You ask me he was slinglin something else.

Thee Assassin, Spitfuck (Kuhblam), FC custom game type names, FC currency and FC war bonus's (Both are filed under 'Regret'), Mythonian is a robot and he's Skynet, The general idea of FC medals, The REDD and BLUE and the respected back stories (Along with Eri), Pack Mule (Donkey), Brining RedBubble here, The Mic Nazi (AshMCairo), Dust tosser (Mede Dust), Fear squad, Co-founder of Blue Canada squad, Yehsus (Im his father), My own resignation, Forge Dept (Halo 3), Prestige in FC (Currently still on my 8th), The Vortex. Timpon Carpet (Yehsus's's's real name). English (Doktor Knight). Fairies (Jet Pack users).

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    *breaks down and cries*
    I'm just about there with you bro :/, these were great times...truly memories I will never forget

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    You recall correctly. And I coined the phrase in your sig :P
    I know haha and I love it thats why its there :P

btw I dont' remember who said this but I also remember being in a pregame lobby in H3 and REDD wasn't doing to hot and we were talking about getting raped by BLUE and some REDD member yells "I'M GONNA CLENCH MY BUTT CHEEKS SO HARD IT CHOPS THEIR DICKS OFF....then they'll think twice about raping me" hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrizzle View Post
    lawl. Gunslinger. You ask me he was slinglin something else.

lol oh yeah, but yeah putting aftershock with kuhblam was a typo

RvB to RvB:R to FC to FC:R.......its been a journey, and the friends here are great...I can't see myself really gaming with anyone else, I remember joining as haloplayer2...I didn't think that would change and I didn't think anyone here would ever know my real name...I was wrong there are some here who know, and the gt has changed...obviously...doe s anyone remember my GT between haloplayer2 and Grif1577? it was like deathkeepr or something like that...and now xWarPath77x....i also remember this one guy who was in REDD...well Red (it was before the extra D haha) and he was not extremely well liked...he was very power hungry and he would always change his GT i can't put my finger on it tho
    Last edited by xWarPath77x; 01-10-2012 at 01:44 PM.

My heart is REDD, my blood is REDD, and my armor is REDD. REDD army forever and always.

Halo 2 Veteren
    GFX Artist

Personally. i dont care what kind of shiticane or shitnami this place goes through. We had fun and thats all that matters. Now that the majority of us are gone I couldnt care less what happens.

Persoanlly. i dont care what kind of shiticane or shitnami this place goes through. We had fun and thats all that matters. Now that the majority of us are gone I couldnt care less what happens.
    Loco I didn't even know you were still here buddy haha

Halo 2 Veteren
    GFX Artist

Quote Originally Posted by xWarPath77x View Post
    Loco I didn't even know you were still here buddy haha
    I'm not.

I'm not.
    I meant gaming in general...I didn't see you on my FL so yeah haha

Halo 2 Veteren
    GFX Artist

Thread Information