RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Community Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Eri played no part of FM in FC2 because he was apart of Blackheart squad
    So Raz didn't retire at that time and EriRi/Angel never became Joint-FMs?

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Aug 22, 2010. If thats concluding the last war of Halo 3 then its wrong about Eri being field marshal. I was the standing Field Marshal of REDD for the Redd Victory of the last war in H3

Also theres no mention of Dr.Dooms long reign as Blue's last FM in H3
    Fixed. If you know the date when Doom became FM, it'd be appreciated... xD

EDIT: I just checked the thread in the WC and this is what WSxAngel said:
    March, 2008- Raz steps down as Field Marshal of Red. He appoints a successor. (The name escapes me.)
    June, 2008- Raz's successor leaves FC for military commitment. He appoints WSxAngel and Eri as co-Field Marshals. This will mark the first time in FC history that there have been two Field Marshals in one army.
    August, 2008- Raz returns, Eri steps down as Field Marshal. Both Raz and WSxAngel are Field Marshals of Red.
    September, 2008- WSxAngel steps down as Field Marshal, but remains in High Command.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    If you are able, finding dates for FC:R wars would be appreciated. I only know the date for the end of the last war before we went to Reach, so any other war start/end dates I have no idea about.
    What was FC:R again? Was that FC3/4/5?

EDIT: Raz's successor was Emmett.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    What was FC:R again? Was that FC3/4/5?

EDIT: Raz's successor was Emmett.
    FC:R is FC Reborn. It was after Origins and until the end of Halo 3. July 2009 to August 29, 2010.

Is that how Emmett's name was spelled? So was he the Red FM during FC2?

Blog Posts

Alright, I'll check if I was in any games then. I know I was kinda inactive then; if not I'll stalk like Kuhblams games xD

It was Emmett and then some numbers, but yes the plain name was just Emmett. I remember he was here for a short time and he was deployed back into the military shortly after he came back to FC, so it was likely since it matches Angels description.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Also just spent some time finding this

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...DE%200F%20FUNK

That's the bootcamp given to Against Grayn. Basically that's the first time an affiliation was made with a clan to fight in the wars.

Lol also that's my first bootcamp ever.... where i stuck raz in the face in.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Blog Posts

Not sure if Standoff was Red's Capital, but this is the last game I have on record:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...VerbotenDonkey
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Alright, I'll check if I was in any games then. I know I was kinda inactive then; if not I'll stalk like Kuhblams games xD

It was Emmett and then some numbers, but yes the plain name was just Emmett. I remember he was here for a short time and he was deployed back into the military shortly after he came back to FC, so it was likely since it matches Angels description.
    So, if Angel's description is correct, Emmett was Red FM during the first half of FC2 or so, and then Eri/Angel took over for the second half of the war, and then Raz came back in August.

If so, that contradicts what others have been saying...

See the confusion I'm having? xD

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Also just spent some time finding this

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=688138707&player=RENGAD E 0F FUNK

That's the bootcamp given to Against Grayn. Basically that's the first time an affiliation was made with a clan to fight in the wars.

Lol also that's my first bootcamp ever.... where i stuck raz in the face in.
    Added.

On a side note, do you remember the dates for the FM changes in REDD during the last Halo 3 war?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    So, if Angel's description is correct, Emmett was Red FM during the first half of FC2 or so, and then Eri/Angel took over for the second half of the war, and then Raz came back in August.

If so, that contradicts what others have been saying...

See the confusion I'm having? xD

Added.

On a side note, do you remember the dates for the FM changes in REDD during the last Halo 3 war?
    I can find the date Redds was around, as we had a mass meeting behind Angels back to kick him out.... lol. Umm I remember there was an election following his removal between me and Omalley. But I'll work on finding the date that meeting was on.

EDIT:

Theres no E in Grayn lol

Found Meeting

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...DE%200F%20FUNK

That date (more likely the next day) was the date Wsx Angel's rank of Field Marshal was stripped due to inactivity Following an election between Sgt Omalley and Me.

Also I'm not certain of Date, but I do know Kuhblam was acting Field Marshal before Angel at that time, not eri.
    Last edited by RENGADE 0F FUNK; 01-12-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Oh god now it's all clear. Emmett. -_____-

-March 1st 2008: Raz retires and names Emmett his successor (out of nowhere. He joined that day and was handed FM)
    -Between March 1st and the end of that war, March 30th, (no dates to clarify, i'd need our decommissioned Halo 3 forums :/ ) the army called for a new leader in response to Emmett being a complete and total fuck. Trust me, because I can't make this shit up: I am appointed FM for the first time, and because of my age (16) I am given the position hesitantly, i.e, MicroJupiter is an 'Honorary Field Marshall' and Emmett is a 'Field Marshall Advisor'. After a week or so of bullshit coming from Emmett about me not doing my job the way he would and literally cussing me out and showing open disrespect to my army and it's soldiers, I'd had enough. In the middle of a topic in the Red Army subforums, I just went off on him (respectfully and professionally) and called him out on all of his absolute bullshit. This was actually what got RetRdidMunkies to have undying respect for me, he was enlisted around that time. So after the shenanigans, the WC must have talked, and I was given office without training wheels, finished off that war with Coolio911911 as my counterpart, and that flying fuck Emmett was shipped back to the Middle East not long after.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    Eri played no part of FM in FC2 because he was apart of Blackheart squad

June 1st 2008: The new FM's are elected, and WSxAngel and I must have had the same number of votes, because yes we did Co-Lead, all-knowing PFC Blackhawk :P

I was both FM and got to be the CO of my own personal Battalion (Blackheart Battalion) which we colloquially called the Field Marshall's Personal Guard. Angel even fought in it.

August 1st 2008: I can confirm me stepping down, as that is right when band camp started my sophmore year and we went to Nationals lol. I got too busy. But I remained in the War Council up until the next War started in July 1st 2009. And I don't remember dates, but I remember first being a General after I stepped down, and then being a Neutral Mod before I took office again July 1st 2009. But if Mede says he was the first Neutral Mod, then he's probably right. I must have became one right after him. (I was my own usergroup though, Forum Ghost :P)

ForumGhostcopy.png

After taking office again on June 1st 2009 in the new REDD, I stayed as FM for a few months but then had to drop back down to General again due to time constraints, and LocoCrazy took my place as REDD FM. And because, as FC3 kids will remember, FC3 did indeed last for almost a full year, and after Loco was FM, it cycled between Angel and Kuhblam a couple times and finally ended up with Renegade as FM near the war's conclusion.

And because that sounds like a complete fucking mess to put in the timeline (because that war was a complete fucking mess) I would advise the following be displayed, at least until we can find some more accurate dates:

August 2009-August 2010: REDD undergoes leadership complications. Notable Field Marshalls during this time; LocoCrazy, Kuhblam, WSxAngel

(and then keep Funk's name where it's at for the end of the war)

For the rest of the timeline I was either in the REDD HC or somewhere else, but the important thing is that I was,

/OutBeforeReachShitStorm

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Ok that makes sense lol it was awhile ago but i knew you played a part in Blackheart

Thread Information