Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Re: Community Timeline

On the subject of FC2... I remember it like it was yesterday. Raz was the FM for Red, Coolio for Blue, and Red Won. I was in Unforgiven Battalion at the time; of course, it looks like we already cleared that up so a detailed testimony is not needed.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    On the subject of FC2... I remember it like it was yesterday. Raz was the FM for Red, Coolio for Blue, and Red Won. I was in Unforgiven Battalion at the time; of course, it looks like we already cleared that up so a detailed testimony is not needed.

~Kuhblam
    EriRi's information actual seems to indicate that WSxAngel and EriRi were Co-FMs during FC2, and that Raz didn't return until after that war ended... >.>

Anyway! Check the OP for an updated layout that I made. Thoughts on it?
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Should this be considered the 3rd FC war?

Since the war with Andimion and Myth as FM's was considered a Beta war, right?
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    Should this be considered the 3rd FC war?

Since the war with Andimion and Myth as FM's was considered a Beta war, right?
    For Timeline purposes, I've been calling it the third war.

A Beta War still has "war" at the end, so it should be fine. xD

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    For Timeline purposes, I've been calling it the third war.

A Beta War still has "war" at the end, so it should be fine. xD
    This is the 4th. The 3rd ended with a High Command battle resulting in a Red Win.
    It had been started and stopped for, god knows how long, but that is the reason that the High Command battle was used to end it, because Reach would be coming out and we needed to prepare.

09-30-2008 WHERE'S DALTON HD JOINS?
    I joined in September... Emmet was FM then, and Raz had left. The war [FC2] ended not so long after I had joined (December? November?)

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    This is the 4th. The 3rd ended with a High Command battle resulting in a Red Win.
    It had been started and stopped for, god knows how long, but that is the reason that the High Command battle was used to end it, because Reach would be coming out and we needed to prepare.

09-30-2008 WHERE'S DALTON HD JOINS?
    I joined in September... Emmet was FM then, and Raz had left. The war [FC2] ended not so long after I had joined (December? November?)
    He was talking about wars in the Revolutions Era, I believe. The first war is often called the Beta War, since it was testing out a lot of new things, including the original Accords. The second war was the one that just ended in October, and the third war will be the one that starts this week.

Hold on, it Emmett was FM in September, than some things are incorrect... WSxAngel said that Emmett left in June due to the military. Also, FC2 apparently ended in very early August.

Are you sure that was your actual join date? xD

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    EriRi's information actual seems to indicate that WSxAngel and EriRi were Co-FMs during FC2, and that Raz didn't return until after that war ended... >.>

Anyway! Check the OP for an updated layout that I made. Thoughts on it?
    NO NO NO. Raz was the Field Marshal during FC2. I remember it clear as day. Eri was leading Blackheart at the time, Gunny was Colonel, etc.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Here is a match of Raz playing in FC2. I don't know what this proves, but the date is June 29th, and from what I remember Raz was the final FM for this war, maybe I will find a link later.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...r=Blackhawk570

Yup, RaZ was still FM in FC2.

It was in FC3 that IX Dr Doom XI became Field Marshal for BLUE.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Hmmm... Hold on.

Originally I was told that the third war of Forerunner Conflict started in September, 2008, and was dropped in February, 2009. However, others have said that FC3 lasted for over a year, apparently until August, 2010 (however, EriRi said FC3 didn't start until August, 2009)??

Can someone verify any of these dates? I assume that it was dropped/restarted multiple times, but if the community changes from Forerunner Conflict to FC: Origins, and then to FC: Reborn, it would be much easier to give it a different name than one giant "FC3"?

Originally, I wanted to label the wars by the eras they were in.

For example, FC: Reborn wars would be labeled as FC1, FC2, FC3, FC:R1, FC:R2, FC:Rev1, FC:Rev2, FC:Rev3, etc. That is, for example, the system I use to label gametypes and maps. All maps for the upcoming war are labeled with "FC:Rev3" in front of them.

Or would that be blasphemy for me to do that? xD

On a side issue, the following dates are uncertain. I do not know the exact date for them, so I am just listing the month and year. If you know the exact date, please let me know!
    • March, 2009: Forerunner Conflict becomes a gaming community.
    • April, 2009: Community changes from Forerunner Conflict to Forerunner Conflict: Origins.
    • June, 2009: Forerunner Conflict: Origins undergoes a great depression.
    • July, 2009: Raz Vicious returns to restart Forerunner Conflict. Community changes from Forerunner Conflict: Origins to Forerunner Conflict: Reborn. Use of EriRi 1138's system of Royal Enforcer Deployment Division (REDD) and Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles (BLUE) instead of Red and Blue begins. EriRi 1138 is appointed Field Marshal of REDD Army.

There are some other uncertain dates, but those are currently under debate... xD

Thread Information