Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Community Timeline

Red Phoenix vs Blue Phoenix. I remember that in FC2.

The amazing Acid joined right before FC2 started. You should add that. As for the date, I'm not totally sure. I do remember my join date being like the 7/7/7 or 8/8/8. Which ever in FC2 started. I remember Raz and few others put me through Boot Camp on Foundry. He killed us at the end with a Wraith saying "Welcome to FC."

Blarg.
    Last edited by RENGADE 0F FUNK; 01-13-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

^You are my hero!

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Myth I never mentioned dates in accordance with War starts and stops. Any dates I used in the PM I sent to you were referenced from THIS Timeline lol. The only date I'm 100% confident about is my enlistment.

As far as Raz being FM during FC2, apparently I'm not a reliable source. The thing is, Raz had been Red's leader at that point almost interrupted since I'd joined, so I don't remember when it stopped, however I am 100% confident that my story about Emmett and I is completely true, as well as me Co-FMing with WSxAngel. Those parts are true, the dates must be wrong. I trust Kuhblam.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    I trust Kuhblam.
    And therein lies your ultimate flaw.

Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

So, if those events did not happen during FC1/FC2, did they happen during FC3, or some other time altogether? I'd rather not remove 9 things in order to fix 1 thing until I know what to do with the 9 things... xD
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

I'm saying wait until more people can confirm what is already there is either true or false.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

I think the whole thing with Eri and I being Field Marshals was such a random and chaotic appointment that we purposefully blotted it out from our memories.

From what I recall, Emmet named us both as Field Marshals when he left. I believe an army vote had named Eri as Field Marshal, but we did not particularly want to cause a big split in the army's opinion, so we went with Emmet's wishes. Upon Raz's return, Eri did not want to be an officer OVER Raz, so he stepped down. In my youth, I was an ambitious prick, and so I refused to step down until Raz and I had a long discussion. I stepped down and let Raz handle the army from that point. I think Raz and I were co-FM's for only two weeks, probably less. Eri and I were co-FM's for months, because we were changing over the army's organization from squads to battalions, since we wanted a self-sustained model instead of having to micro-manage everyone (as was the habit for Field Marshal's at the time) We created a few battalions (Unforgiven, Black Heart, and Phoenix, I believe. There may be more. I led Phoenix until someone suitable came along, Eri led Black Heart, and I honestly can't remember who led Unforgiven.)

I was a Field Marshal at some point in a losing war in Halo 3, and so I was Field Marshal when the war ended in a loss, I think. I believe the final battle in that war was Last Resort. (Someone confirm.)

You need to add that in the final Waterworks battle of Halo 2, Eri and I both said we would be the last ones left in this community, no matter what. Good quotation, considering both of our records.

In October, 2006 I switched to Blue Army. I did not switch back until the end of RVBR. The wars ended with me being a 4-Star General in Blue. One Diamond was the 5-Star at the conclusion of that war. (I think we was the first Field Marshal of Blue in H3 too. Confirmation?)

The H3 wars definitely started in the first Sunday of January in 2008.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

PHX/Zulu return dominated the wars made one stop to lol

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
    I think the whole thing with Eri and I being Field Marshals was such a random and chaotic appointment that we purposefully blotted it out from our memories.

From what I recall, Emmet named us both as Field Marshals when he left. I believe an army vote had named Eri as Field Marshal, but we did not particularly want to cause a big split in the army's opinion, so we went with Emmet's wishes. Upon Raz's return, Eri did not want to be an officer OVER Raz, so he stepped down. In my youth, I was an ambitious prick, and so I refused to step down until Raz and I had a long discussion. I stepped down and let Raz handle the army from that point. I think Raz and I were co-FM's for only two weeks, probably less. Eri and I were co-FM's for months, because we were changing over the army's organization from squads to battalions, since we wanted a self-sustained model instead of having to micro-manage everyone (as was the habit for Field Marshal's at the time) We created a few battalions (Unforgiven, Black Heart, and Phoenix, I believe. There may be more. I led Phoenix until someone suitable came along, Eri led Black Heart, and I honestly can't remember who led Unforgiven.)

I was a Field Marshal at some point in a losing war in Halo 3, and so I was Field Marshal when the war ended in a loss, I think. I believe the final battle in that war was Last Resort. (Someone confirm.)

You need to add that in the final Waterworks battle of Halo 2, Eri and I both said we would be the last ones left in this community, no matter what. Good quotation, considering both of our records.

In October, 2006 I switched to Blue Army. I did not switch back until the end of RVBR. The wars ended with me being a 4-Star General in Blue. One Diamond was the 5-Star at the conclusion of that war. (I think we was the first Field Marshal of Blue in H3 too. Confirmation?)

The H3 wars definitely started in the first Sunday of January in 2008.

This.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Thread Information