Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Community Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
    BlackDragon never made it as an FM. He became innactive before we officially initiated the ranks. Black Dragon never saw an FC battlefield.

One Diamond was the Blue Five-Star for two wars I think, both the one that ended in March '07 and May '07. During that time, I received my first officer position, Colonel, and then was immediately promoted to 4-Star after my performance on a thursday night battle, in which I got over 100 kills with two different sniper rifles on Headlong.

I was a low officer when FC began, but was promoted into High Command around March '08, possibly April '08. (I had transferred from Blue, so they were reluctant at first to give me a high rank. It wasn't until I showed initiative for the advanced boot camps that they began to give me promotions. Eri was a Captain at that time, and every time he was promoted after that, I was given his previous rank. It was a pattern back then.

As for the war that Eri and I co-Field Marshal'd, I believe it was put on hiatus for about three weeks, during that time Eri and I rebuilt the army unit system and even housed an in-army tournament between the newly formed battalions. I do believe Blackheart won that tournament, which would mark its first tested victory. When KillerGunny was Field Marshal, I do believe it was during that same war, or perhaps before the start of the next war.

It's all a mess. I need more specific questions to jog my memory.

The war that Red lost and its capital was Last Resort, I was Field Marshal all by myself.
    After it was put on hiatus for three weeks, did the war continue? Do you remember during what time KillerGunny was FM? Was it during the time of Forerunner Conflict: Origins, where the community underwent a "great depression"? Was it before it? After? Was Raz active at the time?

Those specific enough? xD

Quote Originally Posted by WSxAngel View Post
    If that's the last H2 battle, then I can assume that Red won that last war? Who would be the 5-Star General at that time?

I was originally told:

• August 14, 2006: At 5:55 PM EST, an epic battle held on Waterworks was played.

Is this the correct date? As far as I can tell, this wasn't during a war.

The earliest war I can find didn't start until Nov. 2, 2006. Was there another war that was started so quickly after the community was founded? Can anyone verify this with start/end dates for that war?
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Check OP for some updates.

I've got (hopefully) accurate information for most of the RvBR wars and such. If anyone knows of something that needs to be revised let me know.

{Also still would like information on the August 14, 2006 battle on Waterworks... It really seems out of place.}

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Well that's definitely the correct date for the battle (I have the link somewhere). In the scale of things the battle itself wasn't of major importance, but it was just an EPIC. BATTLE. It kinda set the tone for the rest of the war when we realized how special the community was because we had fun, no matter who won or lost. Plus it was a battle fought with major leaders and people from each army (Me, Raz, tyranny, Cody, Blackdragon, Snackman, etc). It should just be on the timeline because of how awesome it was.

I created Hill 30

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Okay. Do you think it was during a war, or a random game during peacetime?

Also, could it possibly have been 2007 instead?

Anyway, I'll keep it listed.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

It was definitely 2006 because I was on Red Army in 2006 and on Blue in 2007, plus we were in peacetime in August of 2007 because we were preparing for the Halo 3 war (Halo 3 released in late September, so we had A LOT of planning to do). It was definitely an official game during the war too, Red Army would end up winning Waterworks that night because that was the winning tie-breaker battle.

I created Hill 30

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

From what I heard when I first enlisted, it was a wartime battle. I enlisted between wars, so it appears to have been cut short. (We cut short a few wars back in RVBR due to rule changes or just the change of mood in the army.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Okay, then there was apparently another war at that time.

From Spartan's post, it seems to have ended on that date. Does anyone know the date it started, approximately? Or who the FM was at that time?

EDIT:

• Topic here where Spartan says they needed to prepare for the war to start soon (June 27, 2006).
    • Topic here where Blackdragonn declares an attack on Lockout (July 10, 2006).
    • Topic here where Raz says that Red has a significant advantage in the war, and to go ahead and start preparing for the next war (July 27, 2006).

So, I assume that it started sometime between the end of June and July 13th. Possibilities:

• July 2, 2006 was a Sunday.
    • July 6, 2006 was a Thursday.
    • July 9, 2006 was a Sunday.
    • July 13, 2006 was a Thursday.

Do you guys have an idea which date it would be?
    Last edited by Mythonian; 01-14-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community.

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

Do you guys have an idea which date it would be?
    That was before my time, sorry.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community.
    QFT

Thread Information