Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Re: Community Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Okay, then there was apparently another war at that time.

From Spartan's post, it seems to have ended on that date. Does anyone know the date it started, approximately? Or who the FM was at that time?

EDIT:

• Topic here where Spartan says they needed to prepare for the war to start soon (June 27, 2006).
    • Topic here where Blackdragonn declares an attack on Lockout (July 10, 2006).
    • Topic here where Raz says that Red has a significant advantage in the war, and to go ahead and start preparing for the next war (July 27, 2006).

So, I assume that it started sometime between the end of June and July 13th. Possibilities:

• July 2, 2006 was a Sunday.
    • July 6, 2006 was a Thursday.
    • July 9, 2006 was a Sunday.
    • July 13, 2006 was a Thursday.

Do you guys have an idea which date it would be?
    I can tell you that it wasn't July 2nd (we were still preparing)...if memory serves me correct, it MAY have been July 10th because when we first started RVBR, we decided to have battle days on Wednesdays AND Sundays. It was the middle of summer and we were all still in high school, so most of us had time for battle nights on Wednesdays. It wasn't until late 2006/early 2007 we changed it back to only Sunday nights I believe

I created Hill 30

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Andimion View Post
    Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community.
    Did you have a different username/gamertag at that point?

I found the enlistment topics for that time: Red, Blue.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    I can tell you that it wasn't July 2nd (we were still preparing)...if memory serves me correct, it MAY have been July 10th because when we first started RVBR, we decided to have battle days on Wednesdays AND Sundays. It was the middle of summer and we were all still in high school, so most of us had time for battle nights on Wednesdays. It wasn't until late 2006/early 2007 we changed it back to only Sunday nights I believe
    Oh. I thought it was Thursday/Sunday.

Then the options are:

• July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday.
    • July 12, 2006 was a Wednesday.

If you think the 10th was the first attack plans, then 12th would probably be the start.

Thanks, I'll update the Timeline.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Did you have a different username/gamertag at that point?

I found the enlistment topics for that time: Red, Blue.

EDIT:

Oh. I thought it was Thursday/Sunday.

Then the options are:

• July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday.
    • July 12, 2006 was a Wednesday.

If you think the 10th was the first attack plans, then 12th would probably be the start.

Thanks, I'll update the Timeline.
    Yeah I'm sorry you're right about the 12th, thats what I mean I just wasn't paying attention lol. Most likely it was July 12th

I created Hill 30

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

Funfact: The current tally of Red vs Blue victories is 4-4! (at least according to this timeline)

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    Funfact: The current tally of Red vs Blue victories is 4-4! (at least according to this timeline)

o rlly? well, blue will have to break that tie then.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by EriRi 1138 View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure I'm missing one of the RvBR wars, because in a couple threads they talk as if there was another, but I can't find the dates for it.

Also, the time from September 2008 until December 2009, I don't know hardly anything.

So if you know anything about the above, that'd be appreciated.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

As a History major, I love this idea!

However I have noticed some dates that might be incorrect. I went back and looked up my first battle and bootcamp, which are listed here.

First Battle

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...r=OcR%20Yehsus

Bootcamp
    http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...r=OcR%20Yehsus

I believe I enlisted and played in the final battle of the first RvB war. I vividly remember participating in Redleader's bootcamp as well, because Raz made some wisecrack about his GT and enlisting in Red Army.

However I best remember the FC events, as I played a greater role in administrating them. Some basic outlines....

FC1 Blue victory. Very special because Blue had not won a battle night until Redd advanced towards their capital, and we managed to defend it twice, then sweep Redd all the way towards their capital of Last Resort. REDD went through a variety of FM's that war, Redleader was the final one.

FC2 Red victory. Raz returns, as well as a few other vets and Red crushed Blue.

FC3 Blue victory, beginning of the "stacked squads". I created Aeneas late FC1 and it sporadically participated in FC2 for Blue Army to counter Redd's AG, as it always crushed us. Coolio retires.

FC4 Never ending war. Seriously, this started and stopped so many times due to issues such as LMGs and super squads. I'd honestly consider this the dark age of FC, I was not around due to College.

I'll confirm the dates later this week when I'm bored at work.

et ducit mundum per luce

Website Administrator
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams

If you joined at that date, then it seems to be the second RvB war, actually.

It might even have been the third. One thread that I read by Raz was dated late October, 2006, and he said that they need to get the "third war going" or something to that effect. After the battles I'll find the thread.

Once you confirm dates, that would be awesome, especially for FC3 and FC4. Currently I know very little about them.

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

I joined just before the third war I believe. I do remember there being buzz about it at the time. Dates are fuzzy at this point.

Yehsus is right, I was the final Red Field Marshal of FC1. I took the position two weeks before the end of that war, roughly.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

Wow I really did miss out on this amazing experience. It makes me kind of happy to be part but it makes me sad that I didn't find this sooner.
    If it wasn't for 343i I would have never found you guys,
    but for all seriousness, you should update it for the more current events in the Reach war.

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Thread Information