Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skyrim DLC.

Blog Posts

Skyrim DLC.

So we all know nothing about the up coming DLC for Skyrim, except it will be huge!

We have people left and right wondering what the hell it is going to be about. Whether we're are venturing into Morrowind once again, or back to good old Cyrodiil.

However I feel like the first DLC will be about the Falmer (Snow Elves) and Dwemer.

The main reason being is because so much mystery dots Skyrim with the Dwemer ruins that have been taken over by the Falmer. I've read books in Skyrim about the Falmer, and as I would hope at least most of you know. The Dwemer just up and disappeared one day...

Around the same time is when the Falmer were just about to attack the Dwemer, because once the Nords pushed the Falmer underground. The Dwemer took the Falmer in as servants and eventually as slaves. The reason why the Falmer are the way they are today is because the Dwemer forced them into eating those glowing mushrooms underground where the Falmer are. They made it apart of the Falmer's everyday diet so for generations to come the Falmer would be hindered as they are. Blind.

However very little is known about the Falmer civilization, and contrary to the Falmer. Little is actually known about the Dwemer themselves, but we know a lot about their civilization based on the ruins they left behind. The Dwemer I believe disappeared in the first era.

Anyways I think the DLC would entail the Falmer breaking the surface and attacking Skyrim. Along with the Dwemer coming back, however what they would do I have no clue...

Share thoughts and ideas on what you think about my opinion or post your own!

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: Skyrim DLC.

Either way, nothing can take down my sword and shield Redguard.

et ducit mundum per luce

No. The Dwemer should not come back. It would ruin the mystery that surrounds them. They tried to play god with Lorkhan's heart, and they were removed from Mundus for trying to make a new god.

The only Dwemer that has been in an Elder scrolls game was Yagrum Bagarn, and only because he was in an outer realm when the Dwemer removed themselves form Mundus, and because he is immortal because he is infected with Corprus. And that is the only way I'd be alright with Dwemer in a game, if they were the few that were in Oblivion when the rest of their race disappeared.

I'd prefer to go to either Hammerfell, or Elsweyr...

Hammerfell-deserts, saharas...

Elsweyr-Badlands, Lush forests, Grasslands

Maybe even Valenwood. Walking tree-cities and huge forests. But idk if theyd be able to do it right at the moment..
    Same with Akavir...

I've heard speculation that it'll probably another great war, and maybe you become emperor since the Dragonborn is mantling Talos/Tiber Septim/ Hjalti

I'm hoping well be able to deal with the thalmor. They're a bigger problem than you think. lol. They want to remove tiber septim, humanity, and destroy the world to return to godhood....

Most of the towers are deactivated, and lots of strange things have been happenin in the elder scrolls universe.
    1: the walking tree city of Falinsteni has stopped walking for the first time in Valenwood
    2: The Wild hunt has been sighted in Valenwood for the first time in 500 years, in Valenwood
    3: the moons disappeared for 2 years, and nobody can explain why. The Thalmor claimed responsibility for their return, gaining the loyalty of the Khajiit.
    4: the towers are getting deactivated, and only 2 remain.... btw, these "towers" hold the world together.. the throat of the world is one of these two..
    5: multiple people have ascended to godhood through CHIM.

Sorry if I nerded out, but im a big Elder scrolls fan and have been playing for a long ass time. Started with Daggerfall, and ive been playin since like 02. lol.
    Last edited by RetRdidMunkie; 01-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    No. The Dwemer should not come back. It would ruin the mystery that surrounds them. They tried to play god with Lorkhan's heart, and they were removed from Mundus for trying to make a new god.

The only Dwemer that has been in an Elder scrolls game was Yagrum Bagarn, and only because he was in an outer realm when the Dwemer removed themselves form Mundus, and because he is immortal because he is infected with Corprus. And that is the only way I'd be alright with Dwemer in a game, if they were the few that were in Oblivion when the rest of their race disappeared.

I'd prefer to go to either Hammerfell, or Elsweyr...

Hammerfell-deserts, saharas...

Elsweyr-Badlands, Lush forests, Grasslands

Maybe even Valenwood. Walking tree-cities and huge forests. But idk if theyd be able to do it right at the moment..
    Same with Akavir...

I've heard speculation that it'll probably another great war, and maybe you become emperor since the Dragonborn is mantling Talos/Tiber Septim/ Hjalti

I'm hoping well be able to deal with the thalmor. They're a bigger problem than you think. lol. They want to remove tiber septim, humanity, and destroy the world to return to godhood....

Most of the towers are deactivated, and lots of strange things have been happenin in the elder scrolls universe.
    1: the walking tree city of Falinsteni has stopped walking for the first time in Valenwood
    2: The Wild hunt has been sighted in Valenwood for the first time in 500 years, in Valenwood
    3: the moons disappeared for 2 years, and nobody can explain why. The Thalmor claimed responsibility for their return, gaining the loyalty of the Khajiit.
    4: the towers are getting deactivated, and only 2 remain.... btw, these "towers" hold the world together.. the throat of the world is one of these two..
    5: multiple people have ascended to godhood through CHIM.

Sorry if I nerded out, but im a big Elder scrolls fan and have been playing for a long ass time. Started with Daggerfall, and ive been playin since like 02. lol.
    Nah it's fine, this is kinda what I want in the topic. I agree with the Thalmor. They are really big assholes and really the only thing you can do to fight them is harass the Embassy.

However everything regarding other "current events" on Nirn I did not know about.... But they are very interesting.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

I think its gonna be like oblivion where you can have your own castle

They included landmasses for the entire world, including the Red Guard's volcano, and the capitol city in Cyrodiil.

http://kotaku.com/5861752/skyrim-con...d-and-cyrodiil

They have a lot of options. BTW, I love the lore, but started in Oblivion. I had pieced together most of these things from reading books in game, but did you get all this from in game? Or read from a lore website?

Hammerfell would be a good option for DLC that builds off of Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Pianotamer View Post
    They included landmasses for the entire world, including the Red Guard's volcano, and the capitol city in Cyrodiil.

http://kotaku.com/5861752/skyrim-con...d-and-cyrodiil

They have a lot of options. BTW, I love the lore, but started in Oblivion. I had pieced together most of these things from reading books in game, but did you get all this from in game? Or read from a lore website?
    games, books, websites, and developer letters.

the games only have like 20% of the info of the ES universe.

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

For lore, I'd visit uesp.net. They have info on literally everything.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    For lore, I'd visit uesp.net. They have info on literally everything.

~Kuhblam
    ^this.
    it doesn't have evrything, but most of it. You'd have to dig for info tho, cuz its a lot of info. The lore subforum at bethesda's website is a good place to ask questions.

and kuhblam, you a lore buff? Need ppl to talk to that understand the elder scrolls universe and things like the monomyth, the tower, CHIM, and the towers...

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Thread Information