Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Posts

FC: RP Subforum Request and Other Info

So my first request is, if we can, have a Forerunner Conflict: Live-Action Roleplay subforum. And within that Main Subforum, also have two more subforums, each password protected; one for REDD and one for BLUE, to talk strategies, hold Rosters, chat, etc. This Event is becoming larger than I first anticipated, and my hopes is for it to become as wide-spread as possible and hopefully house two Events at a time. Then, we can switch up whose fighting, "call" in for reinforcements from the other Outpost, etc. Either way, this is just a request for a Subforum for our Roleplay, so we can better organize things.

Secondly, and this is mostly aimed at Kuhblam or the Forerunners, this is a request for this to be placed in the "Forerunner Conflict Lore" section. Now wait a minute Donkey, that doesn't fit. Well, technically it might. No, this doesn't concern our War-Sim in the fact of Sunday Night Battles. However, I think, if worded correctly, this could be some small encounter off on another Planet or something. I don't know, if this idea for it to become Lore is considered, I will expand upon it. But I think it should be. After all, we are the two Armies, REDD and BLUE, our bases are upgrading because of "dropoff packages" from our High Command. We're placed in this Canyon because High Command willed it (at least that was my backstory). I think it would fit in perfect as Lore. It's not a type of written lore, more like ongoing Live Action Lore. The Story is slowly creating itself. Those who participated tonight know exactly what I mean. It FEELS like Lore, like we're creating history.

Anyway, thoughts?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: FC: RP Subforum Request and Other Info

I am making a call to the forerunners to listen to donkey, Id like to see this greatly expanded.

Senior Citizen
    Blog Posts

I do agree with the need for a Subforum. I also agree with putting tube subforum in the FC Lore forum as well. But, if the forerunners and or Kuhblam don't want it there, we could just stick it in the Events Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    "Yes, WoW will die, alongside those rebel scum."

yeah, i could see a full fledged story being made out of this.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    yeah, i could see a full fledged story being made out of this.
    This is why I want someone to record the events of each Event, in as much detail as possible, in a "story-telling" format, or told like a story. So we have a record. Plus since I can't make each one, I want to know what happened xD
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Subforum created.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Blog Posts

Thanks Myth!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Keep it accurate. I don't mind independent writing, but there won't be any leaders dying/appearing out of thin air or planets being captured unless I say so.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

so far from the timeline i'm writing, i'm keeping it purposely vague, and from a neutral point of view, so no names are added. you can check it out at the subforum
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    Keep it accurate. I don't mind independent writing, but there won't be any leaders dying/appearing out of thin air or planets being captured unless I say so.

~Kuhblam
    This isn't on Reach. Right now, the Planet is anonymous from Personel (Not sure what Planet we might be using, any suggestions?) and REDD and BLUE forces have only a simple outpost. Neither of the Units from each Army have names yet. This is a separate battle from Reach, on a separate Planet. If any major changes are to occur with plotlines, I'll run them by you first.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Squads led:

Thread Information