Thread: Calendar

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Calendar

Yes, I realize we have a calendar here on the site, but it's location is in such a remote area that no one really sees it. I think it would be worth considering to move the calendar to a more noticeable position, possibly above the poll on the homepage? I also think it would be worth considering marking the calendar with events of that week, which would passively advertise events, and make people more aware of them.

In my previous gamenight, we had 1 person sign up for it besides myself, but only after I had bumped the event twice I would say that we didn't have anyone interested but the moment got on Reach at the time of the event I saw a great deal of people on, and when I sent them an invite they thought it would be awesome to all get together.... none of them had even known about the event and it had been posted a week in advance, along with the fact that I had been posting events during the exact same time of the week, at the exact same time of day for just over a month or so, so you can't say these events are out of the blue (no pun intended).

I would like to try to make these events more known, because people are obviously liking them, they want to attend them, but they keep forgetting about them.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Calendar

Even though the calendar itself isn't apparently visible, it posts reminders, any events posted in the Calendar have automatic reminders which are listed on the main forum page.

We may consider making it more visible, but at the moment the home page is cluttered enough.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Re: Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Even though the calendar itself isn't apparently visible, it posts reminders, any events posted in the Calendar have automatic reminders which are listed on the main forum page.

We may consider making it more visible, but at the moment the home page is cluttered enough.
    Not sure what you mean by the first part, but it is late, and my brain is shutting down already, but I will ask you as to what you meant tomorrow.

In regards to making it more visible, in my opinion, I think a Calendar would be better placed up top, above medal recipients and a poll of favorite desert, but that may just be me. :S
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Thread Information