21. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone

10 47.62%
  • Droid

11 52.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phones?

Re: Phones?

Well I want to get the iPhone 4s because it seems to be good and popular and I hear it has a program called Seri or something like that. That makes me interested.

LOL seri is a joke.

You know humanity has hit rock bottom when you're too lazy to schedule your own shit.

Get an android. Apple is the Call of Duty of smartphones.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    get an android. Apple is the Call of Duty of smartphones.
    ^

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

You make a solid point

Halo 2 Veteran
    GFX Artist
    Retired Leader
    Blackheart CO

I own an iPhone 4 and it's definitely reliable and works great with my personality and love for user interface and aesthetics, but if you're the kind of guy who gets really into the specs and qualifications of every aspect of their phone, get an android.

I'm not about to preach which is better. They're for different kinds of people. Although way too many people like Apple products because they're Apple products, I like my phone because aesthetics are everything to me, and an iPhone is definitely my cup of tea.

In closing, I leave you with this.

NIHIL VERUM OMNIA LICITA

Blog Posts

I would go with the iPhone, my sisters boyfriend has had to send in his Android multiple times for the thing just going fucking crazy or just breaking on it's own. The only time I've had to send my iPhone to someone is when I dropped it and broke the screen on my way to school.

Apple knows how to make a good product, contrary to popular belief.

Ontop of that Apple is coming out with Apple TV soon and if you have any other Apple products your iPhone works without any additions to those products.

And people aren't "lazy", the market for phones using accurate voice recognition is just beginning. By next year, Android will probably have a similar thing to Siri through the Dragon voice recognition software.

And!!!

4G is a joke it isn't real it's a marketing scheme to get you to pay more for the same date-plan only they allow it to be as fast as it really should be.

4G was a coined term by an internet company in the 90's before it went bankrupt, and now phone companies realize that it makes it seem faster then 3G when really they are just boning you out of money.
    Last edited by Nocte; 01-29-2012 at 06:02 AM.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

I've been using Vlingo Voice Actions for nearly two years now on my Droid 1 and now on my Droid Bionic. The only thing Siri does better is using everyday language to try and determine what you are trying to do. Vlingo uses sets of commands like "Open [insert application]" and "Play [insert music artist here]".

And Eagle, before you go on your conspiracy theories again, please provide evidence to your 4G rant again.
    Also, there is no 4G LTE services for any iPhone or iDevice. If you want speed, go Android (unless you want to wait half a year for the iPhone 5).
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Ok, this needs to be the actual poll...

Iphone
    Droid
    Jailbroken Iphone

I have an N64 emulator on my Motorola Photon.

Can your iPhone play starfox?

I didn't think so.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I've been using Vlingo Voice Actions for nearly two years now on my Droid 1 and now on my Droid Bionic. The only thing Siri does better is using everyday language to try and determine what you are trying to do. Vlingo uses sets of commands like "Open [insert application]" and "Play [insert music artist here]".

And Eagle, before you go on your conspiracy theories again, please provide evidence to your 4G rant again.
    Also, there is no 4G LTE services for any iPhone or iDevice. If you want speed, go Android (unless you want to wait half a year for the iPhone 5).
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2364410,00.asp

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information