21. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone

10 47.62%
  • Droid

11 52.38%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phones?

Phones?

Hey Guys and Gals, I was thinking of getting a new phone, but I'm not sure which one? A lot of people say iPhone and others say Droid. What do you all think and why?

Re: Phones?

iPhone all the way
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

If you want something that is idiot-proof and generally good, get an iPhone (however, the new iPhone 5 is likely to come out in the summer).
    If you want something that is customizable and generally good, get an Android device. Depending on what carrier you have, there are very many good choices right now.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I have a Droid and regret not getting an iPhone. I think there are more apps for the iPhone because my dad has the newest iPhone and has games that I have never even seen on the Android marketplace

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    If you want something that is idiot-proof and generally good, get an iPhone (however, the new iPhone 5 is likely to come out in the summer).
    If you want something that is customizable and generally good, get an Android device. Depending on what carrier you have, there are very many good choices right now.
    Second.
    If you like fiddling with your phone, Droid.
    If you don't fiddle, iPhone. (I did not like saying that answer.)
    You want me to put a microphone in?
    No. Fuck you.
    Story behind me and not using microphones on XBL.
    • Original Xbox: The clip kept breaking when I am not rough. And wires.
    • Xbox 360: Fucking wires fuck up. Screw it. I am not using/buying another one.

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Casio G'zOne Commando

My personal favorite and the one I currently own.

Why?
    -Virtually Unbreakable by accident (i.e. Water proof, and gorilla glass, Ect.)
    -Features of a smart phone & 4G
    -Cool look
    -Not Main stream

They also make a flip phone version if you like the flip phones.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

iPhone 2g ohhhh yeahhhh. I would take a picture of it. But the only camera I have is my phone >_>

I agree with what most people are saying (if you like having customization then get an android, if not then an iphone especially the 4S) however I would like to add about the issue of memory (which kind of goes to customization). The nice thing about androids (which is what I have and I will go more into detail there) is that you do not have limited memory, you can expand using micro SD cards (so if you fill up an 8 gb card you can go buy a 16 and transfer everything to there etc.) but if you have an iPhone you are limited to the one you buy.

my friends all come to me for cell phone advise so if you tell me what service provider you are on (or that you are considering switching to) I can give you a lot more info.

I currently have the HTC Evo 3D.

I absolutely love it.

The camera quality is great, sound quality is good, does everything I need it to. Is on par with other superphones (1.2 ghz dual core processer, 1gb of ram etc.) and is currently $99.99 on a two year contract with Sprint (service is great, btw I spent $199.99 on mine). When I bought it, it was the most powerful phone on the American market, it is still on par with other phones of the same calibur (which are the most powerful on our market). Its about 7 months old and still running like a champ (cannot wait for the Ice Cream Sandwich update ). But like I said it depends on which carrier your on (or switching to) and how much you're willing to spend. If your on Verizon I say get the Galaxy Nexus, if you are on/considering switching to Sprint, wait because they are getting (a slightly more powerful) Galaxy Nexus.

My heart is REDD, my blood is REDD, and my armor is REDD. REDD army forever and always.

Halo 2 Veteren
    GFX Artist

If you do get iPhone then jailbreak it my friend has his jail broken and it is aloy better
    "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
    RedWatch Special Forces Veteran
    Dreadrouge Vet
    Fox Legion Vet
    Z'z Pumbie

Distinguished Service Medal

Captains Merit

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Vexillum View Post
    -Not Main stream
    HIPSTER!

Thread Information