Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Fable 3 Good or Bad?

I got a glitch that wouldn't let me transfer money to the treasury. I had more than enough money in my personal account to fill the treasury. Every time I would press 'A' on the menu, it would just advance to the next thing/area without implementing money.

Sadface.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Okay so I was good and got enough money to fill the treasury. But now that I beat the game I can't seem to find Elise(whom I married). It's pissing me off because it says I still have a family. Our house is in Bowerstone Market but I can't find her or my kid.

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

I kidnapped them.

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Okay so I was good and got enough money to fill the treasury. But now that I beat the game I can't seem to find Elise(whom I married). It's pissing me off because it says I still have a family. Our house is in Bowerstone Market but I can't find her or my kid.
    the same thing happened to me and im wondering if there going to update that glitch because if not thats stupid

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

PMRNYB

Fable III is full of glitches and is extremely short but is still fun

You should of looked at the date first man. This was posted over a month ago. No need to bump it.

Projekt Fuzi0n

I loved Fable 3. I thought the campaign was kinda short compared to Fable 2, but nonetheless I loved it. I loved the sidequests, and I loved all the different things you could do in this game. However, I was really disappointed in Lionhead on the whole Chesty issue. The Chesty quest in Fable 2 was totally awesome, but in Fable 3 I found it lacking. But that's my only quarrel with the game. I would recommend getting it, and if you ever need help with any of the quests or have a question, ask me. I can try to help. Or if you need money, I can give you some. I have like 15 million gold.

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

i dont know what it is but i liked the backwards jungle, primitive feel of the first one, the one without guns and the insta-adult notion seen in F2 & F3 as well as Oblivion

people look at the last ost before posting...

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Overall Im happy with it. The evolving weapons and new finishers are awesome. The story in my opinion has more substance than 2 and incorporates more in it.
    Leader of Fallen of Ragnarok Evolutions

Thread Information