Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: FC:Rev3 01/22/12 - Emerald Tower - Neutral Flag - Dreadrogues vs 251st ODST

I'd like to but I don't think my voice is deep enough, we need somebody with a movie announcer voice.

I nominate myself as commentator. Especially for the games with me in them. I loved seeing myself in this one, even when I had to re-live my heroic ghost run to stop the flag carrier that ended up failing when my support was held back by REDD defenders. Now that I see the opposition you guys were facing, I can understand that you couldn't have saved me.

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I personally believe that the person who is showcased in the game should be the commentator, always something new ya know . . . and if not that, I also vote for Whoosh, he has that deep voice UNLUCKY was talking about.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Bazonga, I contacted you last week about doing commentary, and you never got on Skype. Lol.

I agree with the criticisms presented, the next video will be BA.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Bazonga, I contacted you last week about doing commentary, and you never got on Skype. Lol.

I agree with the criticisms presented, the next video will be BA.
    dude the past 3 updates for skype have butt fucked my computer each time lol

as for your message i may have deleted it and dont remember it....

your now marked as a canidate for commentary
    --------------------------------------------------------------

I would have the person who you spectate, but not everyone can record the voice, and im not gonna sit in a party to hear them talk and record their voice... thats to boring for me
    , let alone i dont get much time to contact the person before the video has to be uploaded... so that is very unlikly to happen, but im not throwing it out the window

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: FC:Rev3 01/22/12 - Emerald Tower G09 - Dreadrogues vs 251st ODST

First off I'd like to say I'm honored my gameplay was chosen from last weeks battles.

Secondly I'd like to mention some sloppy play of mine was responsible for the drink. It was also my second time ever playing that map. I was pretty much responsible for REDD scoring their second flag

Thirdly I love how you took my idea to heart bazon, but I thought you'd put the user bio in small text on the edges of the screen :P
    I did not mind the view, put youtube to fullscreen and it looks just fine.

Finally I'd love to put my name into the commentary list. If you want tryouts I'd love to give you a sample, perhaps a few minutes judging my gameplay of the previous weeks gameplay.

I hope to represent BLUE Army in the future with more cohesive gameplay.

PS. spell my name right :P Instead of an Outcast Reborn, I'm just an Outcast : /

EDIT: It was also an extreme pleasure playing with the 251st ODST's that match. I was a filler because they were short a man, and I highly enjoyed our chemistry on the field. Looking forward to more battles, as Fuzzy tends to use me as a utility player.

et ducit mundum per luce

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

check you inbox sir

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

GO JESUS...i mean YEHSUS...i mean what?

Thread Information