Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

Re: FC:Rev3 01/29/12 - Contact G08 - REDD Mix vs BLUE Mix

I love the direction these videos are going, much kudos to bazon.

I also agree with just about everything Myth pointed out, we should have a color commentator. Jug did a great job, his voice is perfect for the task, but at some points there just isn't much to say but having a color commentator would help get rid of the awkward silence. Its an easy job to do, hell I would love to try it.

As much as I dislike the French, IBTB knows what they are doing with their premier league in France. You guys should consider stealing some of their ideas for gameplay replays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjSM-U3Oe4U

et ducit mundum per luce

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OcR Yehsus View Post
    I love the direction these videos are going, much kudos to bazon.

I also agree with just about everything Myth pointed out, we should have a color commentator. Jug did a great job, his voice is perfect for the task, but at some points there just isn't much to say but having a color commentator would help get rid of the awkward silence. Its an easy job to do, hell I would love to try it.

As much as I dislike the French, IBTB knows what they are doing with their premier league in France. You guys should consider stealing some of their ideas for gameplay replays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjSM-U3Oe4U
    Thank you for the kudos btw

commentary did have a few quiet moments, but i didnt see it as an issue, but apparently its a little flaw... Still i have to thank Jugg for doing this, he did a great job.

Thats the first time iv seen IBTB's videos, it is very well done, however thats a shitload of editing and i dont have that kind of software. i can almost put $100 down on the fact they used Vegas (i dont have that... im poor, and im done pirating). What i can do is how the did the videos... dont want FP views? ok, then i guess i can do an overal view like they did... also idk if he is reading an update? or is he talking about the game.... i was thinking at one point "what if the commentary is the Battle Results?".. these videos are uploaded afterwards anyways and the Battle Results have already been posted.... <--- but thats also the problem, no one wants to hear the samething more then once... maybe the commentarys are "FC Updates"? <--- but there aren't to much of those :/

so i really dont know what to do at the moment... i can experiment with the video affects right now and see what i can produce, but it will not be anywhere near as good as IBTB's lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Another thought, should the commentaries be more War-Simulative in their speech and their details? Like instead of "Max's team-mates" say like "Max's fellow Brotherhood soldiers" or something?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Another thought, should the commentaries be more War-Simulative in their speech and their details? Like instead of "Max's team-mates" say like "Max's fellow Brotherhood soldiers" or something?
    I wouldn't watch it if it went to that.

Thread Information