Myth that was in a total war state, the wars we are fighting now aren't anything like World War II. Hell the soldiers come home and wonder why the fuck we are over there. The wars we fight now, stimulate nothing, but politician's and corporations who produce war materials pockets.

@Funk As for the Greece riots, nah I mean this said riot is new. However I knew Greece's economy was in the shitter.

Back @ Myth. Politicians whether Conservative or Liberal still find a way to fuck everything up. Republicans had their chance under Bush and nothing got done expect for wars and this countries debt rising to over a fuck ton....

Obama can't do a damn thing right now because those bastards we call a Congress all vote partisan instead of trying to fix this country.

Myth I can tell your a Republican though, because of how you said Obama's plan and then the Republicans plan.

Lessening gun control is fucking stupid. We need to update the Bill of Rights. (Reason why we can create New Amendments) The 2nd Amendment needs to include legitimate testing and no one who was a past criminal or who is deemed mentally insane should be able to own a gun and those tests have to occur every year.