Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy11

Anarchy11

I never got invigorated enough to post one of these when I joined, so I thought I would now out of sheer boredom.

Brief History:
    September 12, 2011
    Enlisted into BLUE under the 105th ODSTs

October, 2011 - January 2012

Served as Warrant Officer and XO of 105th ODSTs

January 2012 - March 2012

Built and lead Sparta Squad as Chief Warrant Officer and CO.

January 2012 (late)
    Transferred REDD with Sparta to help with inequality issues

March 2012 - April 2012

Transferred BLUE following Operation Firestorm and Sparta's ultimate collapse. Served as Major and Battalion XO under OcR Yehsus.

April 2012 - May 2012

Promoted to Brigadier General, then Major General under Field Marshal Kuhblam

June 2012

Promoted to Interim Field Marshal after Kuhblam resigned, and eventually winning Field Marshal elections for the next war.

June 2012 - February 2013

Served as Field Marshall for 2 Halo: Reach wars, the Beta Halo 4 war, and the first Halo 4 war in the BLUE army.

February 2013 - August 2013

Served as High Command member and Flag Officer for BLUE while reforming Sparta Squad. Sparta then merged into new squad, dubbed Nemesis.

August 2013 - November 2013

Transferred to REDD with Sparta Squad, served as squad leader of Sparta and Lieutenant Colonel.

November 2013 - December 2013

Promoted to High Command and Brigadier General of REDD.

December 2013 - April 2014

Elected as Field Marshal of REDD Army for the 4th Halo 4 war.

April 2014 - September 2014

Resigned from army leadership to serve as a War Director for the final Halo 4 war, acting as a neutral leader of the community.

September 2014 - Current

Elected again as REDD Field Marshall for the transition from Halo 4 to Halo: Master Chief Collection.

Anarchy in FC:
    When I joined FC, it was through a clan known as the 105th lead by ODST Darkdragon, LilxDevon/Relapsive, and Rybo 100. I joined alongside my longtime friend ODST Specter (now Jai OO6 SII) in the mid-late 2011 war for BLUE army. About a month after I joined, relapsive left our squad and being the current 3rd in command of the 105th at the time, I was given the XO spot in our FC squad. This remained so until the end of the war. During the peacetime over the holidays of 2011, myself and several others decided to leave the 105th clan and it's FC squad.

We then joined another clan known as Navspecwar where we decided to form another outside affiliate squad in FC, seeing as we had a decent amount of members already. We wanted to convince about 3-4 people from our new clan to join with us so we would have a decently sized squad, but much to our surprise ended up having 10+ people interested. This massive amount of people along with the already decently sized group forming a squad in FC is what formed Sparta. I took over leadership of this newborn squad with longtime friends Jai and Keiichi (Yukimura). Due to inequality between the armies, during the 3rd Reach war, Sparta transferred to REDD to help balance a quick war.

After Operation Firestorm put Forerunner Conflict in a bad position over disagreements and bad decision making, Sparta and myself transferred back to BLUE for the 4th war of Halo: Reach. Facing a dying game and a shrinking member population, successful leadership was sparse. Under BLUE Field Marshal Kuhblam and REDD Field Marshal Mythonian, the community was temporarily led by some of its oldest members to keep the community alive after Firestorm. Within 2 months in the 4th war, I rose from the rank of Captain and Company CO of what was left of Sparta, to Major, to Brigadier General, and then finally hand selected by Kuhblam to take over as Field Marshal of BLUE.

As Field Marshal of BLUE in he final two wars of Reach, I worked to grow the army and prepare it for Halo 4. As Halo 4 was released, I remained Field Marshal of the Halo 4 Beta war, where we saw our highest member count in history, reaching over 150 members on some battle nights. As we rounded the corner into the first full Halo 4 war, I remained Field Marshal, and numbers stayed high. In a quick, 6 week war, BLUE army was victorious, and I stepped down as Field Marshal after 4 wars.

Staying in BLUE, I decided to reform Sparta Squad in Halo 4 while aiding in High Command. After the 2nd Halo 4 war, I transferred to REDD to aid an underpowered army, once again with Sparta squad. Rising through the ranks and aiding REDD leadership, I was elected Field Marshal for the 4th Halo 4 war. In a long war, REDD was victorious, and we went into the final halo 4 war. During this time I became War Director and a neutral leader of the community, helping run the wars.

Looking to the future and the opportunities we have with MCC coming, I decided again to run for Field Marshal of REDD, to help FC grow into its next generation.

Anarchy in halo outside FC:
    When halo: reach came out, Jai and myself decided to start our own community, a clan if you will. It was dubbed the 81st, and lasted from about October of 2010 until May 2011. I led this group of around 50 people until the main members went inactive from being busy.

When we came back to halo and began being active again, our core group of friends (most of which are in Sparta squad) joined the 105th and rose through the ranks, with Jai and myself becoming part of its high command along with FC members Relapsive, ODST Darkdragon, and Rybo 100. Under the leadership we were a part of, the clan hit upwards of 75+ members until some of us took our leave.

Once again, the core group Jai and myself knew went to the clan we are now in called navspecwar. Sparta formed from this little group, and most of us have given up the little clan life to focus on Forerunner Conflict.

Beyond that, I have dabbled in competitive Halo with various Gamebattles teams in Halo 3, Reach, and 4.

Anarchy in that place called real life:
    My real name is Brandon. I'm 20, and currently attend Miami University OH, double majoring in Finance and Accounting. I currently work in Data Analytics for a steelmaking company in the midwest. I've recently signed for a job working in the Finance department of a Fortune 200 company, also in the Midwest.
    Last edited by Anarchy; 10-24-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Re: Anarchy11/Victor 101 SII

Awesome into Anarchy, I had no idea you were a 105th, I remember fighting them a lot last war. I wish I had made a better intro when I first joined. It was kinda like "Hey whats up?" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLUCKY NUM13ER View Post
    Awesome into Anarchy, I had no idea you were a 105th, I remember fighting them a lot last war. I wish I had made a better intro when I first joined. It was kinda like "Hey whats up?" lol.
    Yar. Me name was ODST Anarchy then. Hence why my forum name is anarchy... I've used that name up until now.

And you could always write another intro. Considering you'll be decently high up in red, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one like those stickied.

Edit: Actually, like I said, the majority of last war's 105th is now in Sparta.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Blog Posts

You're in College? I had no idea! o.o

Also, I play tennis too =D Four year varsity at my high school.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    You're in College? I had no idea! o.o

Also, I play tennis too =D Four year varsity at my high school.
    Two years varsity here. Started as a Sophomore, but played JV. Then 2nd Doubles last year, will be 3rd singles this year O.o.

As for the college, I'm technically a senior in high school but I'm in a program that lets me go to said local university instead.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Yea I may once I get a little more history behind me, that way I can add a little more epicness to my past
    And I think I remember you now! lol you guys gave me a lot of grief last war.

You sound familiar Anarchy. Do I know you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk570 View Post
    You sound familiar Anarchy. Do I know you?
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not >_>....

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not >_>....
    :DDD

Re: Anarchy11

Updated because it's 1AM and I'm bored.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Thread Information