MezarRaider

MezarRaider's Official Introduction

1: I thought it'd be best to officially introduce myself since I never really did, when I first was a member and when I came back to FC. Figured it'd be a good idea.
    2: Yes I took this from my Halo Waypoint Introduction.

About Me!

Gamertag: MezarRaider

Origin of gamertag: I started playing Tomb Raider and thought it was loads of fun and definitely awesome. When I signed up for Xbox live it wouldn't let me use Tomb Raider, so after some searching and playing around with words I found the word Mezar (Tomb in Turkish) and thought it fit perfectly.

Enlisted: REDD

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo: Reach and once in awhile Halo 3, but it's been a long time since I've played Halo 3.

Favorite game type: Infection/Living Dead. But I pretty much like all of the game types.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I'm good with pretty much any of them.

Halo playing style: Um...lol I don't really have a style I just sort of go in getting whatever kills I can. I am a total noob, so I just do whatever I can to try and help my team. I sometimes will try to hide. I might snipe sometimes or drive (but driving is rare unless I'm in a Ghost, since I can't drive anything else lol). If it's an objective game I usually try to go after the objective. Like I said I don't really have a "style", I'm just sort of all over the place xD. But since I am part of this community now, I know I will have to follow directions and rules, I can tell you I listen well to directions and follow rules. I do ask a lot of questions and get confused easily, but I do my best to understand. I like to play in a respectful manner.

Other Stuff!
    Anything else we should know?: I am a pretty weird girl and such a dork, but that's okay because I have a wonderful boyfriend and great friends who love me just the way that I am. I've played Halo before, but I don't really know a lot about the Halo: Universe itself. I am a total noob and have a lot to learn, but I have tons of fun playing Halo anyways. I am really shy when I play with strangers so I rarely use my mic lol. Like I said before. I am one who likes the idea of respect in games as well, which isn't something you really get when you play matchmaking by yourself, lol oh well. I am always up for making new friends and meeting new people, just when I'm playing I get shy and nervous about bothering someone, or getting judge because I'm not that great of a player (even with people I know). I know it's something I'll have to get past, for being a member of this community. And I do talk a lot when I'm being outgoing like online or if I know someone. And that's it for now. Thanks!

P.S. I know I am due for a Boot Camp, but my schedule at home conflicts at the moment with getting one in for awhile. But I will set up a Boot Camp when I know a day I'm not busy.

P.P.S. I love to Forge, I just started forging, once I start working on a map, I can't seem to stop until I finish, then I'll move onto a new map. I currently have three maps. Note: First map is done (Infection), has been tested by a small group, can be played. Second map is done, has to be tested (preferably by a big group since it's a BTB map), currently trying to make it compatible with CTF. Map has been posted on FC for possible battle maps. Third map is currently being worked on (CTF).
    Last edited by MezarRaider; 06-14-2012 at 01:36 PM.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: MezarRaider's Official Introduction

introductions go in the introduction area, not the spam box :P

topic moved

MezarRaider

I put it in spam, because I had put something in intros already, just saying I was back. So I didn't want to get in trouble for "introducing" myself twice. But thanks lol.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

lol

Banned BANNED USER
    Blog Posts

Great introduction. I too used my waypoint intro when I signed up.

Thread Information