Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

On the verge of another World War?

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2012/02/17...trike-on-iran/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...o-war-20120217

Reading both of these makes me wonder if we really are on the verge of World War III. Ya, know we play all of these games and write in our RPG's. Well what if it happens?

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: On the verge of another World War?

truelly.... im not suprised... im actually suprised it didnt start when Bush was president.

Iran loves a good fight, and they talk about how they have all of these WMDs and what they can do.... same with North Korea.

maybe now December 21st, 2012 could be real

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Bazonga, Iran doesn't have WMD's...that's why were placin sanctions on them. We thinktheyre trying to make them..

and eagle, this is the same rhetoric we hear from shitstain countries just so they make sure we don't forget about them.. All iran is doing is fukin their own economy, and throwin money at somethin we keep tellin them to stop. I think it'd be more likely that the iranians would have internal conflict from the situation (shit economy, and some of the worlds strongest armies on their doorstep) than themstartin a world war... Besides, they have wayy more powerful enemies than powerful allies. The few allies they have that would actually join them in a war are preoccupied with their own internal struggles..

Nothin is gonna happen on a global scale. Just another war in the middle east.. And that's only if they decide to persist with their hardheaded ways..

...but I do think iran has a play we don't see, cuz they aren't dumb... Wat they're doing will destroy them unless they have a card uptheir sleeve..

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    Bazonga, Iran doesn't have WMD's...that's why were placin sanctions on them. We thinktheyre trying to make them..

and eagle, this is the same rhetoric we hear from shitstain countries just so they make sure we don't forget about them.. All iran is doing is fukin their own economy, and throwin money at somethin we keep tellin them to stop. I think it'd be more likely that the iranians would have internal conflict from the situation (shit economy, and some of the worlds strongest armies on their doorstep) than themstartin a world war... Besides, they have wayy more powerful enemies than powerful allies. The few allies they have that would actually join them in a war are preoccupied with their own internal struggles..

Nothin is gonna happen on a global scale. Just another war in the middle east.. And that's only if they decide to persist with their hardheaded ways..

...but I do think iran has a play we don't see, cuz they aren't dumb... Wat they're doing will destroy them unless they have a card uptheir sleeve..
    Iran isn't the problem. It' Russia and China that kinda scares me... They've already said if the US attacks Iran in any way that they will go to war with the US.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

If anything the real threat is Fiji. They're slowly taking over the market with their delicious water.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    Iran isn't the problem. It' Russia and China that kinda scares me... They've already said if the US attacks Iran in any way that they will go to war with the US.
    dude.. That's syria, which we have no intention of sending troops there...

..and the 1st article ismore an opinion written by an idiot than factual news....

china and russia ain't gonna do a thing...

WHOOOOOROOOO OOORHHOOOO
    Redd and Blue vet

Blog Posts

I was hoping for Homefront 2, but that'll work too I guess.

I'm right back at it again...

I watched an amazing two-part episode from "Castle" on ABC that talks about a "linchpin" that is a single domino that would knock down all other dominoes in play.

In the episode, it was the daughter of the Chinese Financial Adviser. If she died and it was blamed on the CIA, he would have China call in America's debt and destroy America economically, which would allow other countries (such as Iran) all around the world to go mainly unchecked while the US is crippled. Then, a World War begins and the US surrenders in August of 2017. It was some scary awesome shit.
    Last edited by Maxdoggy; 02-21-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    No they haven't.

Next war is with Iran. We cannot let them obtain nuclear weapons. Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. I bet the Israelis will launch a preemptive strike in the next 6 months. We of course will go in guns blazing for our share of the black gold.

No one can match the USA's military might. I'm sure we will end the world before we bow to any opponent.(If we went to war with Russia and China)

Also I wouldn't give "castle" much credit.
    Last edited by d3ad1te; 02-21-2012 at 02:58 PM.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Lore Author
    Spartans Never Die
    Facta Non Verba
    Winter Is Coming
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: ighosthammeri

Quote Originally Posted by RetRdidMunkie View Post
    dude.. That's syria,

china and russia ain't gonna do a thing...
    Uhhh no, that was Iran China threatened you over. How does a Canadian know more about who's threatening you country than you do?

European News Online

Thread Information