Thread: SpartanBH

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

SpartanBH

Hello all new members of Forerunner Conflict! Allow me to formally introduce myself!

I'm SpartanBH and I am the Forerunner and Co-Founder of Forerunner Conflict! Here's a bit of my history in Forerunner Conflict.

-Joined the precursor war community called Allies vs. Axis: Halo Style on October 22, 2005 (I WAS ONLY 13 YEARS OLD). I joined and earned the rank of sergeant with a few members of a clan that I led before the wars (U.S. Army all the way!).

-AvA eventually faltered and we created Galactic Wars in the winter of 2005-2006, where I was immediately promoted to Colonel of The World Federation.

-Halfway into Galactic Wars I joined a famous Halo 2 Machinima group called Injured Knee Productions where for several years I would help write and act for our popular series such as LOST: Halo Style and the Life Obstacles of Special Ted (you can check out our videos here): https://www.youtube.com/user/IKP

-After a falling out in Galactic Wars, I and others broke off to create a short-lived war community called Total War: The Evermore Conflict which lasted from March to May.

-In June of 2006 I became one of the main founders of Red vs. Blue Retaliation, which would eventually become Forerunner Conflict at the start of Halo 3. I was immediately given the rank of General in Red Army.

-Was them promoted to a made-up rank of Red Master General in late 2006, where along with Raz Vader (who was Blue Master General) we oversaw the entire community to make sure it ran well.

-After a war restart in early 2007, I and Tyranny90 became Co-Field Marshals of Blue Army and led Blue to the first war victory in RvBR history

-Halo 3 arrived and I took more of a backseat role in leadership, eventually leaving the community for personal reasons for almost a year

-Returned to fight for REDD Army in late summer of 2008 as Sergeant Major, helping REDD win the war and I received REDD Army's Medal of Honor

-Left Forerunner Conflict in mid-2009 again for personal reasons

-Rejoined in early 2011 and was immediately given the community rank as Forerunner, remained neutral for 2 years.

-Returned to army action by enlisting in BLUE Army in May of 2013 to join the squad Legacy, which is where I've been since holding the rank of Sergeant Major and Janitor.

My current role as Forerunner in Forerunner Conflict is to to make sure the community stays true to its goals of FUN, RESPECT, FRIENDSHIP, and ENHANCING THE HALO EXPERIENCE. While I do not have much "power", I am able to lend advice and opinions to the current leaders of FC. I also roll with one of the best squads, LEEEEGGGGGAAACCCCYYYYYY and I try to play in battles as much as possible. Also, I like to be a goof and make sure everyone is having a good time. If anyone ever needs advice or someone to talk to, you can always come to grandaddy SpartanBH!

So that's my basic history of Forerunner Conflict! Certainly a lot for a gamer! Oh, I am also the creator of the greatest gametype to ever bless Forerunner Conflict, Hill 30.

But anyways, who really is the man behind the GT though? Well I'm certainly different than the 14 year old in junior high who created one of the longest-lived gaming communities ever.I'm now 22, a college student studying Sport Management at Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, PA, and I've even studied abroad in Rome, Italy for 4 months! My career goal is to work in marketing for the National Hockey League (BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE HOCKEY). But video gaming and Halo will always be a huge passion on mine, and I'm glad that I am still part of Forerunner Conflict

See you on the Battlefield everyone!
    Last edited by Spartanbh; 11-12-2014 at 04:16 PM.

I created Hill 30

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Re: SpartanBH

Faggot.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

^ XD Kuhblam XD

Nice to know your history Spartan, glad to have you here.

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    Faggot.

~Kuhblam
    I support this.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhblam View Post
    Faggot.

~Kuhblam
    Kuhblam, you've been here awhile. You should know that if you wanted to post an introduction about yourself, the New Topic button is in the main subforum. Please don't spam Spartans intro with your own.

Anyway yeah Spartan seems like a cool dood.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, hope you enjoy your..... oh, wait... its just Spartan :P

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

HAHAHA Donkey, I may just end up trolling this thread. Each time that I've opened it I've gotten a good laugh.

Welcome Kid

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Blog Posts

Hey bud, Haven't seen you around here before. But we're all pretty chill around here so I hope you enjoy your time

*Hey guys, how'd this newbie become a forerunner??*

I'm right back at it again...

Thread Information