Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops

Re: Black Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    To me Black Ops just seems like the previous games just with a different skin and few extra gadgets.
    I thought that too before I bought, ITS NOT. Its the game of the year, yea I said it. This game is the most balance and frustrating-less
    COD ever. If you love your self go buy it NOW!!!!!!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops - New Features/Innovations/(Stolen Ideas) List

1. File Share (Halo 3)
    2. Service Record (Halo 3 and Halo: Reach)
    3. Voting for maps and gametypes (Halo: Reach)
    4. Customization of armors (Halo 3 and Halo: Reach)
    5. Theater Mode (Halo 3 and Halo: Reach)
    6. Contracts (Daily Challenges from Halo: Reach)
    ‎7. COD Points being used to unlock features/perks/customizations (Halo: Reach)
    8. Gun-Game and other Wager Match Gametypes (Counter-Strike: Source and other versions)
    9. A Majority of the Emblems (Halo 3 and Halo: Reach)
    10. Map of the Earth with players and their locations (Halo 2, Halo 3)
    11. Being Fun (Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Wars, Halo: Reach)
    12. Putting stuff on your gun, as in Clan Tags and Emblems. (ORIGINAL! DING! DING! DING! WINNER!!!1!!)
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Game developers copy off of game developers.

And it is innovative for the Call of Duty series. Its way more advanced than what Reach is in comparison. There are a lot more statistics to compare between players and the theater is silky smooth.

Now calm down your fanboyism.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

At first i was like:

"Yeah probably not going to get this. Defiantly looks like MW2 Rip-off."

Im glad I did get it because I am VERY satisfied with what Treyarch has done with the COD franchise. And I loved how mindfucked the story made me.

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

Quote Originally Posted by II Recanz II View Post
    Im glad I did get it because I am VERY satisfied with what Treyarch has done with the COD franchise. And I loved how mindfucked the story made me.
    *points to World at War*
    Enough Said.

And yeah, fucking mind trip. I swear the numbers to Mason is like one number to me.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Max, you know half the things you listed have been done by other games before Halo reach?
    "AA's for quiters."
    "Welcome to Walmart, get your shit and get out."

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    Max, you know half the things you listed have been done by other games before Halo reach?
    Shhh be quiet. He thinks Halo is original in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
    he is pointing out stuff that wasn't made widely available/ mainstream since it was executed in the halo series.

Also I don't know the story fully yet it seems like another page right out of Tom Clancy books. That one of my biggest beefs from the MW cod's is that you can find a Tom Clancy book that has the exact same story.. they are as predictable as action movies.

the multi player is always sub par, they seem balanced at first but its quickly realized there are things that are not balanced... it will just take a little time. And honestly if grenade launchers are still in it you can't say its balanced, or anything that was like the p90 or m16 or akimbo....

though competition in the game market is good, it leads to developers doing cool stuff, I find the market is more like this right now: Generic FPS company "HALO AND COD MADE A LOT OF MONEY LET COPY THOSE" Activision's stand on COD "One every year no matter how shitty it is, follow the same pattern and only add minor features to keep up with other more popular titles." COD developers stand point " I DON'T WANT TO GET FIRED" Bungie's stand on games "Hey thats a cool feature lets find a way to implement that in our game. Lets make a game we want to play and others will enjoy it."

I am not even joking these really are there stands on games "well the COD developers one is just what i'd imagine why they still work for activision.
    Last edited by Fiery Grave; 11-10-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    the multi player is always sub par, they seem balanced at first but its quickly realized there are things that are not balanced... it will just take a little time. And honestly if grenade launchers are still in it you can't say its balanced, or anything that was like the p90 or m16 or akimbo....

name one Cod (sorry for got that) game before black op's (as I haven't played it) where grenade launchers are balanced... you have to admit akimbo of most weapons was a retarded move, and p90's have always been slightly over powered (though this would be the easiest for them to fix

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Thread Information