Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops

Re: Black Ops

No P90s in black ops.

And they toned down the M16....BIG time. lol its one of the first weapons you start off with in multiplayer.

However I will agree with you about the grenade launchers. Thankfully, The flak jacket perk now protects you from nades more effectively then the MW2 version. So if your someone who hates those gosh-darn noobtoobers, I think flak jacket is for you.

Also scavenger WILL NOT replenish Grenade Launcher ammo anymore. After all of the complaints Activision received from MW2, they decided to only allow you only two shots per assault rifle.
    Last edited by II Recanz II; 11-10-2010 at 11:03 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

so out of 10 how good is this game?

9 or 9.5.

My opinion, they managed to balance alot of things that MW2 didn't, and have made the game a whole lot more simpler. Noob-toobing is no longer a major issue, # of perks have been toned down, and the game now has a currency system that works just like the one Reach has (except the money for this one goes towards everything, not just your appearance).

And the story...

I was literally blown away by how my emotions were played in this game. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but trust me when I say that this is probably hands down one of the best Call of Duty Campaigns Ive seen.
    Last edited by II Recanz II; 11-10-2010 at 11:47 PM.

I love the kid I really do. But damn I've never seen anyone start more shit then him

LocoCrazy

I REALLY dont like the fat that you have to buy shapes and parts for your fucking emblum...so fucked.

yeah loco, i hate the fat too.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    I REALLY dont like the fat that you have to buy shapes and parts for your fucking emblum...so fucked.
    Why? You earn so much money from games and contracts that it's barely a problem. I have a lot of cash sitting around at the moment with nothing worthwhile to spend it on.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

*spawns as Takeo*

My gun is like Loco's head. Empty.
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Just finished the campaign and it was good. Definitely one of the best CoD campaigns out there, lot of fun to play through.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by zZ Dr K Zz View Post
    Just finished the campaign and it was good. Definitely one of the best CoD campaigns out there, lot of fun to play through.
    I might need a better comparison.... all the cod campaigns have been crap so far so when you say "one of the best" I read that as " slightly less shitty.

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

You can akimbo the last shotgun you get, its semi-auto.
    "Победа в руках воинов"

Коммунизм: теория или система социальной организации, основанной на проведение всего имущества, в
    общем, фактическое владение приписывают для общества в целом или в пользу государства.

Thread Information