Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Let's Make this Right

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well Relapsive, I agree with the skill switching when you lose to a Squad 1000 - 200 every game. No amount of practice in relative time could help you, it would take years. If you lost to them 800 - 600 every time, then yeah I'd say, they're good, but beatable. I can honestly say I saw Sparta, Dreadrogues, and Firesnakes in matchmaking or skirmishing in Customs every day. Every day. So, you can't really use practice as a point, to some extent yeah it does help you get that edge /over a Squad of similar skill./ Not one of VBD skill.

in the second reach war, 2nd assault, (or echo, i don't remember what we were then...) was losing to vbd in territories at the beginning of the war 1600-400

we practiced, and by the time the war was half way or three quarters of the way over, we were losing like, 1032-1031
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post

in the second reach war, 2nd assault, (or echo, i don't remember what we were then...) was losing to vbd in territories at the beginning of the war 1600-400

we practiced, and by the time the war was half way or three quarters of the way over, we were losing like, 1032-1031
    Practice is very much a factor, but the problem with the amount of inequality we had is much more deep seeded than that.
    (Slightly off topic)

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Practice is very much a factor, but the problem with the amount of inequality we had is much more deep seeded than that.
    (Slightly off topic)

yeah, but point being, some practice can easily turn the tables.

/also a little off topic
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

I would like to say balancing was the only issue of last war, so this OP Firestorm plan really doesn't do anything for us. We have a nice community. Bazonga makes video along with D3AD1TE. Daaah Whooosh makes comics. We have an awesome Statbooking staff. We have Myth (nuff said). We all come together as a community rather than factions when we see something personally we don't like. We tried last war to even out sides with the Sparta trade, but personally I think it was dumb for us to get Legion of Darkness which was a squad that could win in REDD. This is a great community. It may have not been as prestigious as the past, but you can't dwell on that because people come and go. Hell I wish I could get my old squad mates back so we can play together again, but that isn't going to happen. Most of the known players we have now are loyal players who have been with us for a couple of years. If OP Firestorm has the chance to lose those players for no reasonable reason then why even do it. This community has strive on years using the system of last war it has ONE fault with balancing last war. My suggestion is I think Forerunners should be allowed to step in when they see and unfair transfer that would result in stacking an army. Basically our own Auto team balancer which practically every game has for a reason.

I heard enough. I FINALLY UNDERSTAND...

and I am going to make it right. CLOSED. Thank You for your contributions.

Thread Information