Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: My concerns/views.

Let me explain the quote "FC is a community, not a friend's list" Because all of you do not understand a damn part of the quote. It's in my sig because I said it, I made it. SO, debunked just for you guys:

FC is a community: with rules and procedures. There are certain things you can and cannot do, and ways you should and shouldn't do them.

We're not a friends list When using rules and procedures, you cannot be bais in your decisions and choices.

This quote was made for leaders and how they should act. I made this quote when leaders began picking friends instead of the accords, which is wrong. Stop using my quote for your bullshit arguements that it doesn't even imply to.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I'm right back at it again...

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Everyone who says its just two hours is ... I don't even know a word.

Your Unit should be your FAMILY, your HOME, and a large part of your XBOX LIVE EXPERIENCE. The COMMUNITY is for making friends and branching out, the War Sim should be for War and fighting along side a set group of people. Its more than two hours, if you're doing it CORRECTLY. It should be all week, between practices, skirmishes, and hanging out and knowing each other.
    Oh I agree completely, but all of that comes down to those two hours.

@dead1te. Me I've tried recruiting large amounts of people and it isn't easy. They either A. aren't interested. B. join and then disappear. So yes what I said makes sense.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

ReiBear

Quote Originally Posted by d3ad1te View Post
    Ok bet then?

Again that's called SPECULATION. If what your saying is true that NOTHING truly changed and OP firestorm was a complete disaster. We won't know until the war starts.
    So you're suggesting wait til everything goes to hell and totally disregard people who do not like the idea then when the crap actually does hit the fan and everyone who expected this was right and now extremely pissed off because their voices wen unheard then you will all admit that you were wrong and then everyone becomes all happy again? Is that what you're implying? Because that too sounds like a really bad idea lol

Ok bet then?

Again that's called SPECULATION. If what your saying is true that NOTHING truly changed and OP firestorm was a complete disaster. We won't know until the war starts.
    Agreed, I guess, rofl.

You take 3 squads that beat the living shit out of the other 3 squads, mix the good BLUE squads with the good BLUE squads, and the casual REDD squads with the casual REDD squads, and you still get 3 squads molesting the living shit out of 3 casual squads.

When it comes to whether this will fix inequality, I could care less. People will think what they think. The proof will come.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    @dead1te. Me I've tried recruiting large amounts of people and it isn't easy. They either A. aren't interested. B. join and then disappear. So yes what I said makes sense.
    Oh really it does? So when you have a large amount of people it isn't ok to tell them to shutup or nutup. But when it's a small amount of people its ok.

Really.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Quote Originally Posted by ReiBear View Post
    So you're suggesting wait til everything goes to hell and totally disregard people who do not like the idea then when the crap actually does hit the fan and everyone who expected this was right and now extremely pissed off because their voices wen unheard then you will all admit that you were wrong and then everyone becomes all happy again? Is that what you're implying? Because that too sounds like a really bad idea lol
    Yes exactly...this is how rational minds fix problems. I am neutral on the firestorm subject because.

A. I know last war was extremely unbalanced.
    B. I don't know that Firestorm has fixed anything because we haven't played any matches.

Oh and if you were here for last war you would have already known it was HELL hence why we have firestorm in the first place. It seems like you have disregarded the past 3 months.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Oh really it does? So when you have a large amount of people it isn't ok to tell them to shutup or nutup. But when it's a small amount of people its ok.

Really.
    ...Yes
    >_>...

A minority of people will always be against decisions. When this large of an amount gets mad, it shows something.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

ReiBear

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Let me explain the quote "FC is a community, not a friend's list" Because all of you do not understand a damn part of the quote. It's in my sig because I said it, I made it. SO, debunked just for you guys:

FC is a community: with rules and procedures. There are certain things you can and cannot do, and ways you should and shouldn't do them.

We're not a friends list When using rules and procedures, you cannot be bais in your decisions and choices.

This quote was made for leaders and how they should act. I made this quote when leaders began picking friends instead of the accords, which is wrong. Stop using my quote for your bullshit arguements that it doesn't even imply to.

So forcing people to play with people they do not care to play with seems like a solution to minimize conflict within the community? That is an interesting theory indeed. LEADERS are the ones who really can not be bias when they are suppose to run a community. I mean obviously many people are against this yet everyone is getting told "These are rules! Listen to us! We know best!" That seems bias in my opinion >_>

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Funny how you never debunked it before when it was used for the wrong reasoning, until I called it bullshit.

@Dead1te yes. That's FC logic. Hell thats world logic as well. The minority can deal withit as long as the majority of people are happy.... However this is the majority vs. majority.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

Its not a large amount., the biggest group is your squad sir.

EDIT: My apologies if you think I'm targeting you, not the case. It's just this is like the 50th post(I know thats a real #) that people have quoted me from and I got tired of it

Further Edits: I am bais. This is why. I will choose Raz's, Ghost's, Spartan's(and many others) word because why? They have been here for years. There have been here from the begininng. I'm damn sure they know what they're doing cuz they have legitally tried almost everything. FC when I joined was completly different in almost every single damn way to what it is now. BECAUSE THEY FELT THE NEED FOR CHANGE and it worked for the better. Listen to your elders cuz they have the experince we(myself included) do not have.
    Last edited by Gargoyle; 03-11-2012 at 07:31 PM.

I'm right back at it again...

Thread Information