Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    ReiBear

Re: My concerns/views.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    Its not a large amount., the biggest group is your squad sir.

EDIT: My apologies if you think I'm targeting you, not the case. It's just this is like the 50th post(I know thats a real #) that people have quoted me from and I got tired of it.
    Then take it out of your signature silly goose

>< I can't
    Last edited by Gargoyle; 03-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    ...Yes
    >_>...

A minority of people will always be against decisions. When this large of an amount gets mad, it shows something.
    @Dead1te yes. That's FC logic. Hell thats world logic as well. The minority can deal withit as long as the majority of people are happy.... However this is the majority vs. majority.
    This only applies to a minority of a LARGE population. Which is completely out of context.

A small amount of people would be the WHOLE population(In your argument). Hence past times where we used the SHUTUP or GTFO mentality... which is also incorrect. We have had plenty of members especially during Halo 2. When he still had this mindset.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Quote Originally Posted by d3ad1te View Post
    This only applies to a minority of a LARGE population. Which is completely out of context.

A small amount of people would be the WHOLE population.
    Lets think percentages.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

main thread gets locked.... so we create another to continue what we just tried to stop from going any further... 2 big on that....

anyways, for my opinion, idfc about if we continue Firestorm or not. I want to see people happy, but theres always that 1 group that complains at everything. Sure some have reasons, but some bitch just to bitch. Ghost is NOT a dictator, he just holds a stronger fist compared to the other leaders. Ghost is doing things correctly and in a great way. Think hes doing something wrong? they you have never seen a proper leader.

I used to hate Ghost, but i now respect the hell out of him. And you guys bashing him a pathetic. Grow up or face the fact that hes doing things the way he sees it.

Firestorm isnt triggering this community to split like i have heard from a few people, its the way people are acting thats causing that... can we not get along? and if we cant then idk what to say except i would be deeply upset in how shit is happening.

Someone lock this thread, its just continuing what we tried to stop in the previous thread and its not solving anything, if anything its getting worse.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Someone lock this thread, its just continuing what we tried to stop in the previous thread and its not solving anything, if anything its getting worse.
    Nobody lock this thread. People need to get their opinions out, other wise it builds up. Trying to contain those opinions isn't a good thing...

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

ReiBear

Ugh...this is getting frustrating...I am done. I am starting to care less and less about all this because this all seems to be pointless. We can argue until we are blue in the face and all that's going to happen is this topic gets locked, people may get banned, but more importantly our voices go unheard and not cared about. So I am leaving with this.

To successfully run a community or clan or any group for that matter you need to make choices that you feel are best for the community as a whole. If the members do not agree with such decisions then maybe there needs to be a rational and mature way to discuss such matters and come to at least a mutual agreement. There is no community without people in it. There is no good army without soldiers. In closing....we have the right to disagree with leadership decisions that effect us and you have the responsibility to address these issue to maintain order and happiness for this community. Otherwise what is the point?

Done...

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE View Post
    Nobody lock this thread. People need to get their opinions out, other wise it builds up. Trying to contain those opinions isn't a good thing...
    Eagle, i understand your point, but if this stays open you are basically allowing people to flame... do we really need recruits logging in or signing up and seeing this? thats not a smart idea... have the people express their opinions 1 on 1 with the people it involves directly, not infront of people who shouldnt be involved

someone, lock this thread, please

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ReiBear View Post
    Ugh...this is getting frustrating...I am done. I am starting to care less and less about all this because this all seems to be pointless. We can argue until we are blue in the face and all that's going to happen is this topic gets locked, people may get banned, but more importantly our voices go unheard and not cared about. So I am leaving with this.

To successfully run a community or clan or any group for that matter you need to make choices that you feel are best for the community as a whole. If the members do not agree with such decisions then maybe there needs to be a rational and mature way to discuss such matters and come to at least a mutual agreement. There is no community without people in it. There is no good army without soldiers. In closing....we have the right to disagree with leadership decisions that effect us and you have the responsibility to address these issue to maintain order and happiness for this community. Otherwise what is the point?

Done...
    All I gotta say is if you think your voices are unheard, actually list what you want to say in an easy to see fashion. You wanted to play with your friends, now you can. What else do you wish for?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

The thread doesn't need to be locked. No one is doing wrong. If you guys want to peacefully and respectfully express your concerns, here you go.

BUT, NO BASHING. THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYONE BEING SINGLED OUT.

I'm right back at it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    The thread doesn't need to be locked. No one is doing wrong. If you guys want to peacefully and respectfully express your concerns, here you go.

BUT, NO BASHING. THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYONE BEING SINGLED OUT.
    Amen, broseph. Continue on with civility, people. We are watching.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information