Killzone 3 (and its amazingness)

For those who havent seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGcOxDTHAU

Halo who?

i really want a 3d tv just for this game

LocoCrazy
    Haha! It would be so awesome!

Killzone 3 PlayStation Move Demo

Was filmed from this years Gamescom, demonstrating how playstation move will work with Killzone 3.

My personal opinion, seems a bit sluggish, like if your using the playstation move instead of a controller your at a disadvantage against someone who has master the controller but nonetheless i am still open to the idea of using the playstation move in this game.

LocoCrazy
    My opinion. Fuck this Move shit. Gimme a controler.

Fuck Killzone, I'm going to go play me some Morrowind and Armed Assualt:Operation Arrowhead.

those graphics were so blocky (People and guns, and the mech) It hurt the cylinder for the chain gun looked like an octagon....

the terrain and buildings are looking good though

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

LocoCrazy
    Somebody is jelous.

Its ok though, go play your lil Halo lego graphics.

halo 2 has got smother graphics than that jk.

thou in all seriousness its got really bad gun and people models (Or it could be a trick of the eye done by the textures (It can be hard to tell from these short videos)

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

Killzone 3 is using almost the exact same engine that they used in killzone 2, except it being upgraded here and their alittle to improve the graphics just a bit but not a whole lot either.

But i gotta say killzone 3 from what i've seen is shaping up to be a real contender in 2011.

Thread Information