Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FC Update 2.0

Re: FC Update 2.0

elites
    "Победа в руках воинов"

Коммунизм: теория или система социальной организации, основанной на проведение всего имущества, в
    общем, фактическое владение приписывают для общества в целом или в пользу государства.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Grave View Post
    because they don't want to change their play style to counter it so they just want it gone instead
    True. Very true.

I guess that's why I never saw the big deal about it.
    Time of Recruitment: 8/2/2006, 7:33 PM PDT

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

All armor abilities acceptable. Armor lock = Be more patient and tactical Jetpacks / Dusttossers = Big floating target just sitting there crying for a sniper round to the dome piece and a nice shinny medal for my awards.

armor lock is the noobiest loadout in halo reach reach IMO.

Neutral DI Overseer
    AimBot Andi
    DragonBorn
    Disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by AftershocK View Post
    I couldnt agree more, but we cant let our own vendetta get the better of us my friend. We should let everything go and see what becomes of it. If it becomes a problem then what ever is will be dealt with. Leave it to the Forrunners and HC

.... you opinion isn't fact

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.
    We call those last people DINNER

LocoCrazy

People dislike armor lock for 2 reasons.

1: When somebody is in armorlock they become an attention magnet (can be good or bad. usualy its bad)
    2: beatdown "block". You go to smash somebody, they enter then leave armor lock leaving them unharmed and their foe shieldless. I'm sure you understand what will follow.

and a possible 3rd reason: anti-stick. If yhey're stuck. boom! armor lock and 0 damage done. Same with rockets and other explosives.

I am personaly on neutral ground for armor lock. Sometimes i use it. But when i do I NEVER do the beatdown block. I normaly choose armor lock when vehicles are in play or the enemy team is nade spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCrazy View Post
    People dislike armor lock for 2 reasons.

1: When somebody is in armorlock they become an attention magnet (can be good or bad. usualy its bad)
    2: beatdown "block". You go to smash somebody, they enter then leave armor lock leaving them unharmed and their foe shieldless. I'm sure you understand what will follow.

and a possible 3rd reason: anti-stick. If yhey're stuck. boom! armor lock and 0 damage done. Same with rockets and other explosives.

I am personaly on neutral ground for armor lock. Sometimes i use it. But when i do I NEVER do the beatdown block. I normaly choose armor lock when vehicles are in play or the enemy team is nade spamming.
    those are some of the advantages of AL the only other three I can think of is, live a few seconds longer, defend against swords, and distractions.

people see thees advantages and think "well no other AA has those many it must be over powered" but then they don't realize that AL, bubble,and evade are the only three armor abilities that are meant for in combat situations, the rest provide out of battle support or just before battle.

jetpack - not the best thing to do in battle because you make yourself a easy target (though I feel this one is over powered but I won't get into it)
    evade - move faster and dive out of harms way
    sprint - get to weapons faster
    invis - go invis (only good out of battle if your in a fight and you just activate it your not doing anything)
    hologram - throws out a distraction (only works if your not seen using it)
    drop shield - drops a bubble that protects the player and friends for a few seconds (but is so slow that unless you use it right away you won't live)

AL also has the most disadvantages, you become a immovable, your a big target, you give the enemies time to set up, you cannot get to weapons faster, you can't shoot and if people time there grenades correctly your not going to survive going into it. most of the time when people go into it its when they are low health and there isn't enough time to heal if you been hitting them constantly. blocking beatdowns is just using it smartly, your not going to penalized some one for using jet pack to get up in an area no one else can, or a sprint guy for getting to a weapon first, which is doing the same thing in different ways

Whats your zombie plan?
    There are two kinds of people in this world; those that have a plan prepared for when the zombies take over the Earth, and those who don't.

does an opinion have to be a fact?

does an opinion have to be a fact?
    I am saying just because you feel that way doesn't mean its true...

Whats your zombie plan?

Thread Information