Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FC Promo video

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: FC Promo video

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    All in all though Bazonga, thanks for at least trying to get us back in the spotlight and getting these videos on a roll. At least someone is doing shit. All you gotta do is just spruce up the video and add some stuff, but no one can get shit perfect on their first time. Keep it up though! Proud of you =)
    10-4

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Blog Posts

Welp you got me LOL. My Kids and I do a small Machinima series our selfs and I just joined F.C. I'f you want you can check out my voice Here
    I do 2 of the voices I'n this scene I also can do a few other voice styles as well. I just have 1 stipulation I wouldn't be able to do a major role I can do supporting roles though through out some episode's you need me for.
    Just message me here or on xbox my gamer tag is the same as my user name is here. If you message me on xbox just mention the F.C. I'f you like what you hear. Then let me know and I'll give you my e-mail addy for when your ready to send out the scripts.

Not to shabby. I love that you did it to do it. I do a lot of machinima work and scripts. Try more dynamic next time then gameplay to get the real feel for recruitment or promotion of FC. But over all keep going.

Thread Information