Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Re: Halo 4

Quote Originally Posted by WSxHeavyArms View Post
    I wanna know if Armor lock is making a reapperance. Idk if I like having Custom Loadouts in MM. It makes it kinda like CoD and BF.
    [Information confirmed on Halo Waypoint through Frankie via twitter or something else]

Armor Lock will not be returning.

Custom loadouts will be more like Gears of War actually. You get a choice of your primary and secondary (a small choice . . . you don't spawn with sniper and rockets) along with your grenade type and armor ability. There is a fifth option which I am currently assuming is armor modifications. I actually like the new system because I can mix the game up a little by switching between maybe a DMR and BR (although you have to unlock the BR).

Not all playlists will be featuring custom loadouts. There will most likely be a few classic-y playlists with regular starts.

(By Ireland Wolf)

SWEET FUCKING YES! I AM FUCKING LOVING THIS~

Forerunner of Fire and Divinity PhoenixPrime's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: wsxphoenix

I'm pretty optimistic about it so far. We'll see how it all pans out.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Monday: 4:30-6:30
    Tuesday: 8:00-6:00
    Wednesday: 4:30-6:30
    Thursday: 8:00-11:30 & 3:00-6:30
    Friday: 9:30-6:30

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Just a little bit more about Spartan Op's guys if you didn't already know:

- As I think I've already stated: Spartan Op's will act like a Television series and span the course of a couple months going in and out of seasons.
    - While a season is active five new missions and a single cutscene sequence unlock every week.
    - Players personal Spartan models will be the models used for Spartan Op's along with Infinity mode (new name for multiplayer).
    - Episodes do not expire, so you can go back and play your favorite spartan op's missions over and OVER and OVER
    - Players earn Spartan Points while playing Spartan Op's (I thought this was obvious but apparently it was a big deal over on the waypoint forums).
    - Spartan Op's can be played on any difficulty level (Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary).
    - By the time it ends Spartan Op's is supposed to be comparable to the "size and scope" of the campaign.

(By Ireland Wolf)

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

I'm already up to date on most of this...
    I'm not going to set my sights on the Moon yet... but I'm gonna say this is going to be a great game.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

The thing i am not to sure about is the sprint being a permanent ability. My main concern is that in order to sprint your gonna have to push down on thumbsticks which i really dislike. Anyone know anything about button layouts yet?

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurrph View Post
    The thing i am not to sure about is the sprint being a permanent ability. My main concern is that in order to sprint your gonna have to push down on thumbsticks which i really dislike. Anyone know anything about button layouts yet?
    343i has not released any official button layouts . . . but since the reporters at Game Informer have played the game I'm sure they have a general idea . . . good luck getting it out of them.

(By Ireland Wolf)

MezarRaider

I like a lot of the new ideas, I hate how they got rid of the Elites though. The Elites are awesome!

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MezarRaider View Post
    I like a lot of the new ideas, I hate how they got rid of the Elites though. The Elites were awesome!
    fixed

MezarRaider

Haha, are/were. The elites will always be awesome

Thread Information