Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

Re: Halo 4

Honestly....

SpartanOps? It sounds awesome but it just seems like they are trying to attract the CoD crowd by naming it similiar to SpecOps.

Also no firefight? Wtf?

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

A lot of this sounds really cool.

I wish they'd have Sangheili for online and I'm unsure about the instant respawns, but I guess we'll see how it goes. A little skeptical overall, but I have faith in 343.

I'd also like to recommend that everyone subscribes to Halo4Follower on Youtube. He keeps everyone up to date on everything and anything Halo 4 related and I've found him to be extremely useful. Just an idea.
    Last edited by Scarekro; 04-07-2012 at 05:09 AM.

i dislike the lack of firefight, but i do like sparten ops. and i dislike how they took elites out of multi.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

I could care less about Elites . . . I'm not sure how I feel about how their implementing armor abilities but as long as they fix them I will be fine . . . oh and armor lock isn't in the game.

I'm kind of disappointed that the story they gave us for why red and blue spartans are fighting is related to canon. I was hoping that they'd just make up some fantasy reason that doesn't relate to the real halo story (sort of like FC).

I never really played fire fight. In fact I think I might like SpartanOps better anyway.

Spartan Points sound gay to me . . . I hope they don't relate to how we rank up. Halo 2/3 ranks ftw.

Not sure I'm going to like drop in players . . . not going to bash it yet.

Ultimately I have faith in 343i that they'll also include a classic playlist for us players who liked it the old way. I was hoping for a few comments about the forge though.

(By Ireland Wolf)

The whole having two armor abilities will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Blog Posts

Hot damn I want this game!

Tired of just endlessly fighting enemies on firefights, so I love the fact there trying to put some adjective behind it. Ever tried playing firefight on the same map for hours? Gets old.

For Elites, it depends. This is an entirely new trilogy. Maybe Elites aren't even a big enough part of the storyline to be considered to be in multiplayer.

All in all, I've fallen in love with 343. I haven't personally agreed with all their choices, but hey. There trying to change and mix things up. Better than call of duty where the last what, 4 games have been pretty much the same?

I'm right back at it again...

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

You guys can't even guess how bad it's getting on the Waypoint forums right now . . .

Seriously half of the posts are about how "Halo has died" or how "Halo 4 will suck and Halo 5 will never be made" or "I've given up on Halo" it's FUBAR over there . . .

(By Ireland Wolf)

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post
    For Elites, it depends. This is an entirely new trilogy. Maybe Elites aren't even a big enough part of the storyline to be considered to be in multiplayer.

hmm you know, i hadn't considered that. maybe we can play as that new enemy mentioned?
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Wait for it, buy it, yell at it, no one is going to be good at this game. They have took all the skill that you need to play this game away. Seriously what the fuck.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaboltz View Post
    They have took all the skill that you need to play this game away.
    Hmmm... Not so sure about that. More like changed the skill to a different form. They made things a bit more fast-paced with a different style of gameplay, but if anything it will end up taking even more raw skill to dominate others.

For the most part, they made the game less about camping and more about map flow and adaptability, which is a good thing.

Nonetheless, I still expect these all to be customizable. Just like in Reach, there are multiple spawning systems, including Bro Slayer, Invasion, and regular spawn systems. I expect these instant-spawns to be another option and nothing more.

Same for everything else they mentioned (well, except for maybe the removal of Firefight, that's not really customizable).

I think it may be interesting: will we be able to Forge SpartanOps missions? Would be awesome!
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Thread Information