Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

Re: Halo 4

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Spartan Ops: Awesome. I loved the Spec Ops in COD and a Halo version of this = Even more Awesome

Sprint: Makes TONS of since for a Spartan to be able to sprint and have a AA. I see this making the game much more fast pace and makes you have to think of your AAs a lot more.

Loadouts: This can be very good or very bad. They are going to have to make sure that the load outs can be balanced and not have people spawn in with shotguns and things like that, but that's common sense. This should bring more versatility to the game

Elites: I didn't use them BUT they are a HUGE part of Halo. If, like stated earlier post, the elites are not a major part of the game anymore then by all means. Invasion may no longer be in the game. This would be a downer for me for I LOVE invasion.

Firefight: Not smart if you ask me. They should have both Firefight and Spartan Ops. People like it and it is a fun game type to play with friends with. Yeah people boost with it but if 343 is active on punishing those who cheat then we should be fine.

Weapon Spawns: I kind of like it. I think it will make the game more skill based and not who can keep track of the weapon spawns better. But maybe that's just me.

Respawns: I will agree with Myth. I think they will only have that in certain game types. I see that being more functional in Slayer. This could help prevent the spawn camp in Slayer but we will see.

Joining In-Progress Games: Love it. Yeah people will bitch about their W/L ratio but who cares. This will help with the whole rage quit issue.

Over all positive things in my opinion. It will change Halo but hopefully for the better. Yes a lot of these things are coming from COD but COD is a successful game for a reason. If we can take the goods from COD and successfully combine them with Halo then we will have a Great game on our hands. I hope 343 can do it.

A lot of positive changes I agree.

No firefight? Lame.. I assume Spartan Ops missions may include Firefight somehow... Also no elites I'm ok with. I mean we know that MC fights them in the first level. Invasion was awesome but we are facing a new enemy so.... who knows what we'll get.

Also the weapon drops... If people think that will kill the skill... Lmao. I like it. I mean they still have to drop down at intervals.. Just random locations. Gotta be aware.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Bazongaman . . . I don't play to dominate. I play to win and have fun but I don't care for dominating. I love those close games that come down to the last kill, adrenalin pumping through my veins as I pull the trigger to get the game winning kill. Or maybe I lose that kill who knows . . . maybe they kill me, but I'm fine with that as long as they killed me because they were better than me.

I don't want to lose the game winning point because my DMR's bloom made me miss a final shot (even though my reticule was on their head), or the guy drops into armor lock just before I kill him and the game ends, or his buddies comes up to help him because of a jetpack even though he shouldn't have been able to reach me because he was on the floor below. That's when I have a problem.

Now, I think every single AA should return . . . but they should stay out of Matchmaking . . . except for sprint, sprint was ok. Jet pack might be okay too if it is a quick burst of flight and not what it is now. Maybe if it becomes a jump pack or something (Remember Imperial Jet pack troops from Battlefront 2? Like those guys). That's just my opinion though.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

Game Informer Halo 4 Special

Does anybody here subscribe to game informer? My friends over XBL have been going crazy over their newest article which covers Halo 4. I personally do not subscribe but a friend of mine posted THIS on facebook. I have no idea how accurate or reliable the article is but it gives a lot of information.

The biggest/most disappointing aspect is they have confirmed that they are removing Firefight.

Also it says that they are adding a new game mode called "Spartan Ops", which is basically a rip off of Spec Ops from COD.......If this is true then it is just more evidence that they are making it a futuristic COD game >.>

now...Discuss!!!

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: Game Informer Halo 4 Special

we have been discussing about this for a while now

Rocket Whore
    The Imperial Phoenix
    Professional Teabagger
    Blog Posts

has anybody mentioned the game informer article? Cause that's what this topic was intended for.

Already read it.

Don't remember teh linkage.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Dude... it's right here.

Literally two threads below yours. Redundant thread is redundant.

Blog Posts

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Just got the new GI. Thank god they interviewed Kiki Wolfkill.
    (Podcast inside joke) xD.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Thread Information