Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

From the cold grave (in the North)

Theres a lot to say. And I'm an honest guy, some of its bad some of ist good and some very questionable.

I've been called very many names but one that seems to stick is Loco, Loco which is short for Shut Up Loco!

About me:
    People have their opinions and thats great. Im not telling you to like me im not asking you to like me....ah hell im not even hoping you can find some sort of tolerance with me. All Im trying to say is I'm Loco and I dont plan on changing for anybody. Deal with it or kindly leave the premises, gent/dame.

Bio/info:
    Been here for 5 years. left a year ago due to some heavy shenan's. Started off Blue in RVBR then joined REDD not long after Halo 3 came out. Contributed a ton of things to and for the community such as anything to a general idea to community contests with prises such as MS points and random merch. I have been a field marshal 5...6? 7 8? times...honestly I've lost track. Why have I been a leader that many times?

1. I like to see fresh blood who I personally trust as leader material to step up.
    2. Breaks are needed
    3. Life happens sometimes
    4. ???
    5. Profit
    6. 5 literally didnt make any logical sense. Ever.

Upon reading this 'intro' a question may have popped into your brain. Why come back?

When I left an..... inadequate (we'll use. to be nice) individual was to replace me as leader. Why was I being replaced? Biased opinions and taking sides. Just a whole lotta boulder-crap that I. nor my army didnt need to I took my leave on the spot.

And I've just realized that this post went over my character count of 2-20. I'll stop here.
    (p.s. Im still unsure as to me being 'officially' back so dont get a big dick. yet)
    Founder of the following names, phrases and things in FC:

Thee Assassin, Spitfuck (Kuhblam), FC custom game type names, FC currency and FC war bonus's (Both are filed under 'Regret'), Mythonian is a robot and he's Skynet, The general idea of FC medals, The REDD and BLUE and the respected back stories (Along with Eri), Pack Mule (Donkey), Brining RedBubble here, The Mic Nazi (AshMCairo), Dust tosser (Mede Dust), Fear squad, Co-founder of Blue Canada squad, Yehsus (Im his father), My own resignation, Forge Dept (Halo 3), Prestige in FC (Currently still on my 8th), The Vortex. Timpon Carpet (Yehsus's's's real name). English (Doktor Knight). Fairies (Jet Pack users).

Re: From the cold grave (in the North)

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

LEAVEFC.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I created Hill 30

SpartanBJ............get out of my topic.

Ok you got me. that is a little funny. A little.
    Founder of the following names, phrases and things in FC:

Thee Assassin, Spitfuck (Kuhblam), FC custom game type names, FC currency and FC war bonus's (Both are filed under 'Regret'), Mythonian is a robot and he's Skynet, The general idea of FC medals, The REDD and BLUE and the respected back stories (Along with Eri), Pack Mule (Donkey), Brining RedBubble here, The Mic Nazi (AshMCairo), Dust tosser (Mede Dust), Fear squad, Co-founder of Blue Canada squad, Yehsus (Im his father), My own resignation, Forge Dept (Halo 3), Prestige in FC (Currently still on my 8th), The Vortex. Timpon Carpet (Yehsus's's's real name). English (Doktor Knight). Fairies (Jet Pack users).

Welcome to FC I'm MedeDust

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Nioce.

WB.

davemograph.com
    Member since August 2006
    Add me on XBL GT:SpaceMovies

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Welcome back frenchy

Most Interesting Man in the World
    Call-sign: Mother Bird
    Weapon of Mass Seduction
    Blog Posts

Great. Just when I thought we'd finally gotten ridden of all the cow dung, you show up.

~Kuhblam

I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of "when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."
    ----

Blog Posts

Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Conner shut up

Welcome Back Loco

Thread Information