Hello, I'm King Nielsen

Hey all, I've been looking for more ways to get involved with various Halo communities and this seemed like a perfect place to start. First and foremost, I will be contacting the enlistment offices of Redd, as it appears to me that's where Spartanbh belongs, and he's the reason I'm here.

A little about myself. I play Halo:Reach on a highly competitive level. Out here in Colorado (where I'm attending school at the University of Denver) I've been getting involved in tournaments and have placed decently well. Just because I'm one of those try-hard Halo players doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun, and it doesn't mean I'm a thick-headed "NBNS or bust!" player as well.

I've been playing halo since the first day of Halo: CE, and have constantly played ever since. I have an undying love for this franchise, and I hope to meet all of the members of this community and enjoy a nice conversation or two.

Cheers,
    King

PS.
    "Experience" is spelled wrong in the red text located on the bottom portion of the main "enter" page. Just saying.

The Voice of Reason
    Skynet's Army
    Blog Posts

Re: Hello, I'm King Nielsen

we know about the main page, mede was full of fail that day lol

anyway welcome to FC king, glad to have you aboard

Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Yeah, Blame Mededust for that error. lol

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_Nielsen View Post
    PS.
    "Experience" is spelled wrong in the red text located on the bottom portion of the main "enter" page. Just saying.
    Ahaha, omg I am slow. Well I never se the main page, usually go straight to the forums.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Thread Information