Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony

Re: My Little Pony

Open convo section duhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I didn't post any content, I posted a question herpppppppppppppppppppppp pp
    Last edited by ThatRussianBear; 04-10-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: RESPECT FOR REPRESENTING

I'm back

^ lololololol. Some of my friends have become indoctrinated by the show as well. I havent watched it yet therefore i can not make a judgement except so far i love how its trolling some people haha. Has south park made an episode about bronies becuz if not, they deff should
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

I would try to explain some of the show features that draw me into the show and the different types of fans, but I'm not going to without another person

I'm back

ITS MADE FOR YOUNG GIRLS. DO YOU REALIZE HOW WEIRD IT IS THAT YOU, A MAN, THATS OVER THE AGE OF 15-18, ENJOY THIS?

I don't get what's wrong with you. You might as well chop your penis off now though.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    ITS MADE FOR YOUNG GIRLS. DO YOU REALIZE HOW WEIRD IT IS THAT YOU, A MAN, THATS OVER THE AGE OF 15-18, ENJOY THIS?

I don't get what's wrong with you. You might as well chop your penis off now though.
    So in other words: "I'm an ignorant pickle that sees a show with excellent animation, superb voice acting, jokes and themes that I can relate to and find funny, but since it has ponies its gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRussianBear View Post
    So in other words: "I'm an ignorant pickle that sees a show with excellent animation, superb voice acting, jokes and themes that I can relate to and find funny, but since it has ponies its gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
    No, since its made for young girls between the ages of 3-9 its just not right. I never said anything that hinted it to make you "homosexual".
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

Also a side note, the creator Lauren Faust, who created 2 other excellent shows which are the powerpuff girls and foster home for imaginary friends, said herself that this is a show that little girls and their parents could both watch and find entertaining.

I'm back

I used gay as the disapproval meaning

Also, just watch an episode and you tell me if a little girl would understand most of it, if it were a bad show it wouldn't have this much attention. For example: strawberryshortcake , a show for little girls, I don't see anyone rant on how much they like that show

And I like how you completely ignored my points on the show

I'm back

Blog Posts

Well I think I'll wrap things up with this

I'll just leave this here

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Sorry not a fan.

Thread Information