Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Media The Government and 9/11

By B1ackSh0ck

Every day most of us wake up, get clean, eat some breakfast, watch TV and start the day. We catch up on current events throughout the day with media, on our phones, computers, TVs, and everything else. Most people can say that they are depended on the media for many reasons, some may say the media depends on us. But we all can see that the media plays a big part in our society believe it or not. But could the media have the power to kill? Could something we depend on something like that? The answer is yes. Media has the power to bring people together, keep us informed, and kill.
    9/11 is a day that thanks to the media is remembered and known to nearly the entire world. At least 2,985 people died in the September 11, 2001, attacks, including 19 terrorists 2,966 victims (2,998 as of Spring 2009) this terrible loss of life would spark war, hate, and many pointless loses of life. But why did 9/11 happen? Many ask this question and there is no simple answer, but one major cause was the media. The East has always had a different culture and different beliefs in comparison to the West. The U.S. in particular was very different and at times disrespectful. Hate began to rise in people who had nearly nothing to their name, a hate for American people who had everything and wasted so much. The media created this hate by showing the western world a false “American Dream” type of lifestyle. These people that were born into oppressive 3rd world countries wanted what came easy to the West. This misguided hate lead people to do horrific acts including the attacks on 9/11.
    Throughout the decades many terrible things could be blamed on the media and 9/11 is not the first of last. However it is a great example of how the media and the people who control it can manipulate the world. The president in charge during 9/11 was George W. Bush and his government definitely use the media to control people. There are many speculations on how the government of the united states allowed or even assisted in the attacks but what happened after could be even more terrible. The fear and sadness that over took the United States after 9/11 was unbelievable the peoples belief that they were safe from war was shattered. At a time like that don’t you all think that as a leader you would want to calm and reassure your people? It would make sense to do that, but what did Bush do? He scared the public more threatening that the terrorist could be among them, and that no one was safe. But what could you gain from people being scared? Loyalty an unquestionable loyalty. The people of the United States trusted there government more than ever. Bills were passed to take away rights of the people, and increase military budget. They even started a war and no one questioned. The media was used to scare people into allowing the government to do anything they wanted. Hundreds of soldiers died, and thousands of Saudi Arabian civilians died as well. The media essentially killed all of the people who died in Iraq, Afghanistan and 9/1.
    The media is capable of changing a society’s people, beliefs, rights, lives, and everything in between. There were many greater losses of life that many people have never heard about, but 9/11 is in the mind of every person in the West. The media has immense social implications and possibly even greater political ones. In my opinion this is not acceptable but is there really anything we could do?

Blog Posts

Re: The Media The Government and 9/11

To quote Scarecrow

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    To quote Scarecrow

^ LOL

I can say my views about this, however FC has seen that enough as is.. want my input? go look it up lol

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Former X-Ray Commander
    Vector Platoon Commander
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    To quote Scarecrow

Same. Sorry bro, but an argument won`t be found here.
    VECTOR PLATOON
    //work in progress\\
    Recruitment: Message to apply.
    Faction: BLUE
    Dishcord: https://discord.gg/33sZQb4

Blog Posts

Everyone knows that politicians are not to be trusted, and yet every year people jump back on the bandwagon to the tune of "This one will actually do his job right". It's disgusting, even worse is the fact that I was once one of those people. Nothing would change if we elected a cardboard cutout of the jolly green giant for president. So go with the flow and eat fried chicken.

Blog Posts

Dude if the Jolly Green Giant ran for Pres I would SO vote for him

Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

While I do believe that the media is very much wrongful and in many cases keeps back a lot of information that I feel the people need to know. The media was not the cause of 9/11.

If you have Netflix I suggest searching 9/11 Loose Change and watching it. The documentary is terrifyingly revealing. It backs many theories with proper evidence not just words and scenarios.

Such as:

- the suspected terrorist pilots couldn't even fly biplanes
    - the plane that flew into the Pentagon had to make a maneuver that expert pilots say is damn near impossible to do
    - WTC 7 randomly fell on it's own being quite a distance away from the Twin Towers

The list goes on and on.

The problem with anything going against 9/11 and what really happened is that their was only one investigation, and our government calls that single investigation "official".

I find it funny that most people say this and that about the government and how people are just conspiracy theorist. Yet in the past 100 years or government has given us hundreds of reasons to question the hell out of it and what it does.

I find myself to be more American, then most people who think they are Americans. This country was founded on questioning the government and voicing when you see shit going south and that you want it fixed. Not lay down and submit because you are told from a diapers what it means to be "patriotic".

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Blog Posts

There needs to be a revolution, people need to realize a lot of things and show the government that they cannot do the things that they're doing. Sadly this will not happen under the present circumstances, it needs to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. So in the meantime JGG for president. He will accomplish everything that Obama has. Literally.

My advice to you blackshock, nocte, stop tooting the horn. There is no way the people will realize the truth, they are too afraid to challenge the government. But, someday when the gov does cross over the line that makes the majority of the people angry enough, the "rebels" as the gov will surely call them, will need every voice and gun they can get to get rid of our 'Benefactors'. It makes no sense alerting them to your opposition, especially publicly.
    Last edited by Rokkman X; 04-17-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkman X View Post
    So in the meantime JGG for president.
    Dude its all about Vermin Supreme now a days

Vermin Supreme 2012!

Undefeated on Reach

The Beast Within
    The Original Space Cat
    Blog Posts

Epic^ best laugh I've had for a while, and then I became sad at how there are people like this in America. Not in this literal of a sense but in the form of thinking, and then the public is stupid enough to applaud and support it, like in the video.

Now with Low Level Radiation!

Thread Information