Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Halo 4 Release Date: 11/06/12

Not digging the helmets. Just saying.

As for FC and Halo 4. No decision has been made. We need to get our hands on the games, and see more of the features and learn how to dissect it for the use of our community in the best way possible.

Blog Posts

It looks like there is a lot of customization for Halo 4, Raz. A lot of weapon combinations and setting customization. Personally, I say we just stick it out. FC has always been a Halo trademark, and honestly if it was ever changed to a different game I probably wouldn't participate. If anything, Reach was the worst Halo game so far, yet we've had the highest amount of participation and people ever. We should stay loyal to Halo.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    It looks like there is a lot of customization for Halo 4, Raz. A lot of weapon combinations and setting customization. Personally, I say we just stick it out. FC has always been a Halo trademark, and honestly if it was ever changed to a different game I probably wouldn't participate. If anything, Reach was the worst Halo game so far, yet we've had the highest amount of participation and people ever. We should stay loyal to Halo.
    75% agree to this... i personally think Reach is one of the best Halo's.. it had its flaws, however it was easy to react to its flaws and make it work for you... I personally think Halo 3 was the worst, right next to Halo Wars... I know alot of you might want to say something about what i just said, but i suggest ou dont and we sta on subject here.

We should reall attempt to make Halo 4 work perfectly... i can see how it can be hard to do, however i can see how it might be fun... even more if each team can spawn with different loadouts then the other team... then we can really use that credit system we are currently doing to a much larger scale.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Personally, I feel that our high point in this community was still in Halo 2. But that can be debated at another time.

As for FC sticking to Halo. I am 99.9% sure that this will happen. We are just not sure how to attack it yet. We have done a lot of new things in this community within this game. Experimented with different systems, rules of engagement, and how people play.

One thing is for certain. The Founders of the Halo 4 FC Community will sit down on a lot of nights making sure we have the best experience in the next game. In many ways, I sometimes feel we rushed, or I rushed somethings. But you live and you learn and you move on.

At any rate, im looking forward to what Halo 4 will deliver or not deliver. we will see come November 6th.

Blog Posts

Halo 4. Better rock my crack socks off.

I'm right back at it again...

For those about to rock
    We salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ Vader View Post
    Personally, I feel that our high point in this community was still in Halo 2. But that can be debated at another time.

As for FC sticking to Halo. I am 99.9% sure that this will happen. We are just not sure how to attack it yet. We have done a lot of new things in this community within this game. Experimented with different systems, rules of engagement, and how people play.

One thing is for certain. The Founders of the Halo 4 FC Community will sit down on a lot of nights making sure we have the best experience in the next game. In many ways, I sometimes feel we rushed, or I rushed somethings. But you live and you learn and you move on.

At any rate, im looking forward to what Halo 4 will deliver or not deliver. we will see come November 6th.
    We ARE a Halo community. I remember something that happened that didn't go so well, but was created to keep the community together. Halo is the biggest thing that keeps us together.

In my opinion, this war is going to last a while (especially if they keep up like last battle night) and even if it doesn't we shouldn't start another war until Halo 4 comes around.

I don't know about you but once Halo 4 comes out Reach is going on the bottom of my game stack . . . I guarantee you that I won't be playing it after Halo 4 comes out. In fact . . . the smartest thing to do would be after this war ends just take a break, and afterwards when Halo 4 comes out use the time that everyone else is using to play the Campaign and SpartanOps to figure out Halo 4's forge and new features. I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

(By Ireland Wolf)

Blog Posts

Call of Duty fc warsim = FAIL.

I'm right back at it again...

Blog Posts

We'll make it.

My Desk

"A rank is only as respectable as the man who holds it."

Thread Information